Chapter 11

Making the plan was difficult. They had to take a lot of factors into account, such as the obvious three to avoid, avoiding Terra's dad, getting a car from somewhere and keeping Michelle in the dark through it all. But, the girls were ready. Meanwhile Sky kept blowing up Bloom's phone, trying to convince her to come talk about it and let Silva and Michelle meet.

"Bloom, please come back to Dowling's office. We can talk about this."

"I know you're reading this. Where are you?"

"You know you'll have to explain to your aunt why she can't leave. Please let us help you do that."

"Just text me back"

After that text, Bloom decided to turn her phone off and turn her attention to her aunt in the other room. "Aunt M, it's 2.45, ready to go?" "Yeah sure, did you figure everything out with the girls? I thought there was something you wanted to talk about with me" "I figured it out with them, it's fine, I'll tell you some other time. For now, I think it's time to go." While Michelle thought her niece's behavior was odd, she didn't want to comment on it right now seeing as Bloom seemed to have a lot on her mind already. While Bloom and Michelle talked, Stella and Musa were going to get the car. They, however, didn't count on Sky, mr. Silva and ms. Dowling already being at the front of the school.

"Ladies, have you seen Bloom?" Asked Dowling. It were those words that made them freeze in their tracks. Before they could even execute the plan they would get caught. What were they going to do? Stella then decided to blurt out "I believe she went back to California with her aunt, they just left." and with those words panic broke out between the 2 adults and the prince. They had to catch up to them. Quickly. Their panicking turned out to be unnecessary as Riven casually strolled up to Sky and asked him who the blonde hottie with Bloom was in the East Wing.

Stella's and Musa's heads shot up at that statement and they had to think even quicker now.

"Riven just ratted you out. They're on their way to the East Wing. Run."

"Did you just text Bloom?" Sky asked shocked. "What? No, I didn't" Stella replied innocently. "Show me your phone Stella, I need to know where she is." and then Stella had a brilliant idea: she decided to throw her phone into the fountain. Looking back, it wasn't the brightest idea she had but it would buy Bloom and the rest of the girls some time to get away from the East Wing.

Shocked at her actions Sky shook his head to snap out of it clapped Riven on the shoulder and ran to the East Wing with Dowling and Silva hot on his heels.

Meanwhile Bloom was freaking out on the inside. She kept her cool on the outside, but it was only a matter of time until Michelle would see that something was up with her niece. Looking outside the window Bloom saw professor Harvey keeping an eye on the front doors, some specialists blocking the side doors and knew Silva, Dowling and Sky would be on their way right now. She might need to change her strategy.

"Sky, I'll come to Dowling's office. Meet me in 10."