𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Ping-

.

Ping-

.

Ping-

.

In the middle of the battlefield sat a woman with long (h/c), drench in both blood and rain. People around her fight the demons that have risen from the depths of darkness left by the fallen gods.

The woman is strumming her pipa as she stare at the battlefield that littered with dead humans.

"Dear Celestia, please....give me powers to help them..." she whispered, wishing the Celestials give her powers for her to fight the demons that have slaughtered half of her human followers.

She strum her pipa yet again, creating a short tune in order to heal the remaining warriors. She had used half of her powers and is drained from it, she just have a little energy. She has to keep on playing in order to protect everyone.

She closes her eyes, trying to shut off the screaming of agony of the warriors that fought in the battlefield. A single tear slide down her cheek, she strum her pipa again but it slip out of her grasp.

Only three warriors remain as they stood around her with their swords drawn out.

'Please, help us....' she thought as she stare at the ground. No other gods will come to her aid, some are too busy protecting their own land and their people, the others that were long corrupted are attacking none stop in  order to achieve a power to rule the land. There's only one seat left. 

All the fallen or non-fallen deities are desperate to get it. She doesn't want the seat and all she cares is to save her people from harm and the war. She wants to end this war for good but the emerging demons kept on coming like wildfire.

The (h/c) haired woman starts sobbing, "I'm so sorry....I can't do anything" she said. Unaware of a demon crawling right behind her, a warrior comes in the slice the demon's head off and kicks the body away as it collides with the other incoming demons.

"Lady (Name)! Please, stay strong!" he said, he blocks an attack from a demon as he struggles to keep it away from him and his mistress. 

"Keep on going! We will protect you and fight for this land. We will do it together, we just have to believe!" a female warrior said as she helps the man killing off the demon, both of the nods at each others as they fight off the demons together.

"You can do it, my lady!" said a third warrior, he is a  tall muscular man with bald head.

(Name) stare at the remaining warriors, her loyal followers. "Everyone...." she whispered as she watch those human warriors fight to their deaths in order to protect their homes from these demons. (Name) takes in a deep breath as she slowly picks up her pipa, she closes her eyes and start playing again.

Her tune echoes throughout the battlefield.

Attracting a certain archon.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oya?" a male turn his head around when his ears picks up a melodious yet fierce tune in the air. He flaps his wings as he makes his way towards the sound.

"Such melodious yet fierce tune, the wind is restless. It seems they need a little hand" he said with a smile on his face.

.

.

.

.

"Hgaarrghhhh!!" (Name) closes her eyes as blood splatter on her face, the blood of her warrior. He fell to the ground the moment the demons have overpowered him, (Name) clench her teeth together and bit the bottom of her lips.