𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

2,600 years later
After the end of Archon War

Venti is strumming his lyre as he hums a soft tune, the wind start speaking as Venti opens his eyes. "My, my~ It seems she shall show herself to the people of Mondstadt" he said, tucking his lyre away.

He looks up at the moon as he smiles brightly.

"I shall prepare for her arrival! Oh, should I give her a tour all around? Mondstadt have changed a lot! When was the last time she visited, hmmm?" Venti hummed, "Well, I have no time to remember that! I have to get some dandelion wines to share with her!" he chirped as he skips his way towards a certain tavern.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At Angel's Share

Diluc is cleaning the wineglass and cups, today is a busy day as usual. Diluc sigh through his nose, in the corner of his eyes, he saw a little green hat trying to sneak behind the counters.

"It would be grateful if you return of what you have stolen, bard" Diluc said, Venti pops his head out and giggle nervously. "Eheh, you caught me red handed!" Venti said, holding his arms up with two wine bottles in hands. Diluc raises a brow, "You usually took one, but now two?" he said.

Venti walk over to the stool and sit on it, Diluc stare at the bard and can feel something is off with him today.

He's too.... cheerful? No, he always does but what's with all those flowers and sparkles floating around him.

A bead of sweat rolls down Diluc's cheek, "You look.... cheerful..." he said. "I'm always cheerful~" Venti said, swinging his legs quite excitedly. Venti smiles at Diluc as he holds up the two wine bottles as he grins, "How much does these two costs?" he asked.

Diluc blinks, "10,000 mora..." he said. Venti chirps, "Okay!" he said as he drops a bag of money on the counter as the green clad bard exits the tavern. "Keep the change!!!" he shouted. Diluc stare at the money on the counter, no, was he dreaming? He opens the bag to see a good amount of Mora in it, it is enough to cover up half of his tabs. 

For once, the bard never pay for his drinks and always keep in tabs or just aid Diluc attending with the customers either singing. Yeah, singing was the best job for him and if he lets Venti serves the customers wines or beer, he would end up drinking them before it reach the customers. Diluc pinch his nose, trying to think the situation.

Venti, aka Barbatos. The Anemo Archon, paid Diluc to buy two bottles of wines? Yes, he is aware of the bard's true identity. Never would have thought that their archon would be so....childish. 

But having him paying, is definitely not normal, at least for him. 

Diluc heard a whistle as he turns to the source and it was none other than Kaeya himself, "That was a bit unusual~" Kaeya said as he turns to Diluc, "I wonder what's gotten into that bard's mind. He seems to be love stricken~" he said in a playful tune.

"Love stricken? Why should you think of that?" asked Diluc, he was curious about the bard being not himself. Kaeya shrug his shoulders, "Who knows, we only know him being just a bard. He got charms and a cute appearance" Kaeya said. "Well, I'm off to work" he continued, "Ciao~" Kaeya said waving at his brother.

Diluc glares at the Cavalry Captain, "Don't slack off" he said. Kaeya just chuckles, "Whatever you say, bro" he said as he exits the tavern, Diluc let's out a huff "Don't ever call me that..." he said as he glares at the door. Diluc let out a sigh as he stare at the clock, it's already near closing time. So the red head start cleaning the remaining glasses and mugs, telling the remaining customer to leave before he return back to his manor.

Timeskip

Aether and Paimon walk pass the large gate of Mondstadt after getting their commissions done. "Paimon is tired! Let's get something to eat!" Paimon said, Aether rolls his eyes. "We just ate 15 minutes ago" he said to the flying fairy. "That was just a snack, it's not a full lunch!" Paimon said as she cross her tiny arms over her chest.

Aether ignore her, causing Paimon to rant more and begging him to buy her food.

 Aether stops on his tracks when his eyes land on the oh so bard in green, standing in front of Good Hunter's.

"Venti!" Aether call out for the bard. Venti turns his head and smile at them.

"Oh, hey, there Traveler! Paimon!" Venti chirped as the duo stood before the bard, "Just finished with your commissions?" he asked as Paimon nods, "Yup! Definitely we did! Paimon's hungry! Paimon wants Fisherman's Toast!!!" Paimon said in a giddy manner. Aether just rolls his eyes as he stare at the bard, "What brings you here? Usually you'd be at the statue or at the Angel's Share" Aether said.

"Oh, I'm having my day off! Just want to chill around!" Venti said, "Here are your orders!" Sara chirped, handing over a picnic to Venti. "Thank you!" Venti chirped. "Eh? You're going on a picnic? Can we join too?" Paimon asked, staring at the picnic basket that might contain delicious foods. Wiggling her tiny fingers as her hands get closer to the basket, only to have the bard pulls the basket away from her.

"Ah ah ah~ This is only picnic for two!" Venti said, hugging the basket close to him in order to avoid the fairy rummaging through it. He put in the two bottles of wines into the basket. "Oops, it's seems I'm running late! I'll promise that we will have a huge picnic next time when you meet her!" Venti said as he skips away.

"Wait.... picnic just for two? and.. her?" Aether and Paimon look at each others, they snap their heads around with shock evident on their faces.

"IS HE GOING ON A DATE?!" both of them shouted at the same time.

"Wait, wait— no way that Tone-deaf bard has a date! No one would date a drunkard like him!" Paimon said. "What kind of a crazy girl would do with such man?!" she squeaked (The fandom : (. ✓U ᴗ U.)✓ ).

"I-I think we can't assume things like that ....Venti does have some charms on him and a great singer too" Aether said. Paimon huff, "But still—" only to have her words cut off by Aether. "Let's just follow him, okay?" Aether suggest as Paimon nods, "Alright, Paimon's in!" Paimon said as the two quickly follows the bard's elemental footprints.

Though the tracks stop when they arrive at the large tree, "Awww~ we lost the footprints, he must have flew away!" Paimon huffed as she cross her tiny arms across her chest.

"Maybe we'll get him next time" Aether said, "Let's get something to eat, I'm hungry" he continued as Paimon nods, "Let's get Fisherman's Toast!" she said, ignoring their current objective. Aether looks at the tree for a moment, he wish to proceed the search but they can just ask Venti anyway due to talkative the bard is. So, both of them left the place.

Behind the roots of the tree, a little creature pops out as it let out a giggle before its whole body envelopes in light and forms into a humanoid shape.

"Eheh~ you're not ready to meet her yet, dear travelers" the small creature is none other than Venti. He smiles as he takes out the hidden basket and smiles to himself, "To Starsnatch Cliff we go!" he said as he puffs away into teal particles. 

Author's note :
Venti just paid for the wines, oh no! Is this the end of the world?! *dramatic gasps*