𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

A/n :

I want to post a new chapter since re-editing is boring 🤣. My friend knew I love Venti so much, so he send me a link that lead to this picture

Me inside right now

.

.

.

.

.

Zhongli is staring down at his cup of tea, he finally have time to be alone with (Name) after years ever since she left for the bard. There are so many things he want to ask, so many questions remain in his mind.

And the first one was....

"How are your children?" Zhongli asked the female. "Oh, Albert and Fulhert. They're perfectly fine and healthy" (Name) replied with a smile.

"I see, it is good to hear that. It's been a long time I haven't seen them, like 500 years or so" Zhongli said. "I feel I want to pay them a visit" he said.

"That's great! We were about to celebrate a festival of Guanyin! You should come too!" (Name) said with an excitement in her voice. "I see, it has been a very long time that I haven't join the festive" Zhongli said, cupping his chin.

"Hmm! There will be a lot of food, dances and musics" the (h/c) haired female said, "I have invited Aether and Paimon along, too! The more people, the merrier!" she said. Zhongli's eyes gaze on the female, "You're inviting the traveler and his companion to your land?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, as a thank for saving Mondstadt and also dear Dvalin!" she said.

Zhongli stay silent as he sips his tea, deep within, he wasn't sure inviting the traveler and his companion into Gullheim was a good idea. Even he doesn't approve her decision bringing in strangers from outside, no....from another world.

It is not his business...

But....

He can make her think about it twice...

"Are you sure?" he spoke up as the female let out a small hum.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Bringing both of them into Gullheim?  There are people that seeks for your homeland, especially Tsaritsa and the Abyss Order" Zhongli said. "The traveler and his companion are a prime target from the both parties since they are enemies" he said, closing his eyes.

"Taking them into Gullheim is not a wise idea, I am not here to disagree about your decision but I'm—" Zhongli felt soft hand grabbing his large one. His eyes snap opens as he look at his hand to see (Name)'s hands holding his.

"Do not worry about it, Morax. Barbatos knows about this and he is aware of the danger" she said, as she lift up his hand as she gives her that beautiful smile that he always adore.