𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

After the last deity took the final seat, the war didn't end there. The remaining gods that refuse to live under the Seven Archons rule have fled to a place where they cannot be seen. Some were sealed away by Morax, but they still can emerge from the deep darkness and seek revenge.

Thus, Morax have recruited five Yakshas in order to slay those demons in order to protect Liyue from their rampage. One by one, the Yakshas fall to their dooms, one drown in their own insanity, two fight each others to the death, one have gone missing and until there only one remain.

That last Guardian Yaksha is none other than Alatus, or simply called as Adeptus Xiao, the Conqueror of demons. Xiao was the last remaining Yaksha that served under the contract of Rex Lapis, that stood his ground and protect Liyue and it's people from harm of those demons. Due to his Karmic binds, he cannot escape his fate. He remains on the same spot, down deep in the dark abyss.

Though, the one thing that keep this adepti sane was the soft voice and the sound of an instrument that ease him into calmness.

°°°°°°°°°°

After the end of Archon War

.

.

.

Drip...

.

.

Drip....

.

.

Xiao stare at the ground as blood drip down to the ground, his body and clothes are covered in blood. He is injured and lack of fatigue due to his battles with the remaining demons.

The male drop to his knees as he try to take a breath.

His spear disappear in his hold as the male look up to the moon, his amber eyes stare at the moon as his mouth taste his own blood. He needed rest, he haven't take much for the past few days.

The male let out a sigh as he closes his eyes.

.

Ping-

.

Xiao snaps his eyes open the sound of a pipa, then he heard calming tune being played follow by a soft voice. Curiosity got the best of the Yaksha as he follows the music as it leads him to a field of white flowers with lush golden grasses.

'Where am I?' Xiao thought as he continues on walking, for sure he never encounter this place before and has never seen it ever.

His eyes scan the field and land on a figure sitting on a patch of golden grass. It was a woman with (s/c) skin, long (h/c) hair that sprawl on the grass behind her, her hanfu are white with golden patterns and seems to be made from silks. Soft makeup adorn her face, a cecilia flowers decorate both of her head and in her hands is an instrument, a pipa. The woman opens her eyes, finally noticing Xiao's existence. Her eyes made Xiao's wide even though he is wearing his mask, her eyes are mesmerizing (e/c) eyes with a little bit of golden tint in them.

"Hello there" her voice are soft.

Xiao stood there, he doesn't know what to react. He had never seen this woman before, where did she came from and why she is here? In the middle of the night where monsters pop out to kill people.

"You shouldn't be out here in the middle of the night" Xiao said, sounding quite harsh and cold.

The woman smiles gently at him, making Xiao stayed silent. "Hm, you are the third person to arrive here, Alatus" she said. Xiao's eyes widen as he points his spear at the woman, the sharp tip of his spear near her neck, but the woman didn't flinch even the slightest and there is no fear in her eyes. "How did you know my real name? Who are you? An enemy?" he growled.