𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

"Oh, (Name), my dearset~ Let's -hic- dance!!!" Venti slurred while hugging the (h/c) haired woman. "I'm afraid I'll pass on this one, dear" (Name) said as Venti whines as he snuggles his face into her hair. "Awwww~ -hic- come on!!! It will be fun! -hic-" Venti said as (Name) smiles and pats his head.

"Mmnn~ more headpats~" Venti said, giggling to himself.

All the sudden, the male was pried away from the female making the male cry out, "(Name)! Me want headpats and huggies~ -hic-!" Venti said, reaching his arms out for her.

"It seems you have enough" a stern and cold voice said, (Name) look up at the man who hold up her dear Anemo husband by the cape. It was a red haired male with red eyes, "Stop bothering the lady, bard" he said, in a low and annoyed tone. 

"Oh, hey! Master Diluc -hic- eheh you're here hehehehe give me more wines!" Venti said as the man named Diluc just sigh as his eyes stare down at the bard that is swinging around under his hold. 

"No" he said.

"Awww—" Venti aw'ed and then turn to (Name), "Me want huggies from pretty lady -hic- hehehehe~" Venti said, clearly forgot about Diluc and his wine, focusing his eyes on the (h/c) haired woman. You can see veins popping on the neck of the red haired, "Bard, I will repeat again. Do not bother the lady or I will not allow you to enter the tavern for a week" Diluc said, ready to kick the bard out from the tavern for disturbing a customer. "EHHHH! Pwease don't! I will be -hic- a good boi~" Venti said, giving the owner a puppy eyes. 

It is obvious, it won't work....

"It's alright, Master Diluc, was it? I have known him for a long time, so please stay calm. I can handle him" (Name) said with a smile on her face, Diluc stare at her. For some reason, her smile made his heart skip a beat, "A-alright, if you can handle him, I will let him go for now" the moment Diluc set Venti down, the bard engulf the female in a hug and lay his head on her lap.

"Headpats~" he sang, snuggling close to her. "So, you know my name is Diluc. The tavern's owner and may I get to know your name?" Diluc asked. "My name is (Name)" (Name) said while patting Venti's head, who is already fast asleep on her lap. "Oh my, he's already fell asleep" she said, "You're not from around here, are you?" Diluc said. "I'm new here and Venti is showing me around" (Name) said, Diluc hums as he turns to the clock. The tavern is already half empty, with just a few drunk and sober people.

"It's getting late now, it would be best for you to he—" the door of the tavern opens, stopping Diluc halfway. A man enters the tavern and it was Xavier with his attire in it a really bad condition, "X-Xavier! What happened to you?!" (Name) said in total shock. Setting Venti aside by putting his head on the chair she sat on, but the chair slides away, making the bard hit his face on the floor.

"D-darling?" (Name) squeaked, the bard turns his head as a snot bubble comes out of his nose, "Eheh...." he said in his sleep.

(Name) sigh in relief and turns to Xavier, "You covered in scratches and you're all wet, please tell me what happened?" (Name) asked the tall bulky man, "I am fine, Mistress. I just get rid a pest just a moment ago. It was an annoying one that is" Xavier said, even there is no serious injuries on the male asides from small cuts here and there.

"We should head back and get you fix up" she said. "I am fine, I can buy a new set of clothes. We did planned to stay here in Mondstadt for a couple of days and don't let go to waste" Xavier said calmly, seeing that the man is alright, the female is convinced with his words.

"Alright if you said so" (Name) said, patting away the leaves and sticks that have stuck to Xavier's attire. Diluc, who has been listening the whole time.

"Who did you run into?" he asked, Xavier turns to the man. "It is best to introduce yourself, young man" Xavier said as Diluc's eyebrow twitch, "Diluc Ragnvindr, the Dawn Winery and the owner of this tavern" Diluc said. "Very well, Master Diluc. To answer your questions, I can only hint one thing of that person that attacked me and they are pretty common folks that are seen all around the city and even in Liyue" Xavier said.

"Fatui...." sneered Diluc, "Why would a Fatui want with both of you? From the attire the two of you are wearing. Are you a noble perhaps?" questioned Diluc, turning his attention to (Name). "You could say and we are just nobles that do business" (Name) said, "What kind of business that is?" Diluc asked. "From fine clothings materials, wood carvings and music instruments" (Name) replied. As much she want to say more of the economy of her domain, she just told him half of it.

"I see...." Diluc trailed, "There are rooms on the second floor, you can the rooms and rest. It's my treat" he said. "Thank you, Master Diluc. You're really a kind man" (Name) said with a smile on her face, it was gentle and sincere. Diluc felt his cheeks redden a bit, he looks away "I'll go and get the key, so wait here" he said, turning around and went to the backroom.

"Well, well Mistress. It seems the young man is bashfuled by your compliment" Xavier said, raising an eyebrow. "Well, he is indeed a kind young man. Even his eyes and facade shows coldness, but his heart is burning and emits warmth" she said.

"Hopefully we can be good friends"

"(Name)~ hug me...."

Venti voice reaches their ears, Xavier only sigh at the state of the anemo archon. All drunk and reeks with wines.

"I am surprised that you're this tolerant, my mistress. The lord is such a....state that I can't even say it myself" Xavier said.

"No matter what, he's still my dearest"

Author's Note :
Drunk Venti is the best Venti but also a dangerous one when alone in a room ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Also Kaeya had already left before this situation .