𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

??? POV

"Ugh..." I let out a groan as I rub the back of my head, "Damn that baldie..." I murmured as I slowly get out the tree that I got stuck on.

"Where the hell...am I?" I questioned myself as I take a good look at my surroundings, can't really tell but it looks like the forest near the city, ummm....Wolvendom? Yeah, that's it.

I touch my jaw but regret it, "Ugh, surely it's broken...." I said. Even talking is hard now.

'I am impressed that baldie just uppercut me this far...' I thought, a devilish smirk appears on my lips. 'He's something that I love to mess with' I thought again. "Hope we get to battle again....but with even more bloodbath..." I said, shoulders shaking as I laugh evilly.

.

Crack—

"A-aghh...ow..."

With the main cast

(Name) is staring out of the window, staring up at the bright moon. Venti is sleeping next to her, drool coming out from his mouth and he snores away. His clothes are neatly folded on the desk by her, both of them are wearing sleepwear that Diluc had provided.

(Name) lay back on the bed as she turns her body and face the Anemo God, sleeping peacefully without care in the world. She gently caress his cheek, causing the male to steer and open his eyes. His beautiful eyes bore into hers, "Mmnnn, still not sleeping, love?" he asked.

"I'm not sure..." (Name) replied, Venti scoot closer to her and pulls her close to his chest. (Name) gladly welcomes his hug, burying her face into his chest, taking in his scent. "Xavier came back from a fight from a Fatui, a harbringer that is" she said, "Ah..." Venti said as he rubs her back. "You were worried about his safety, do not worry, love. Xavier is stronger than we imagine, he is the strongest adeptus so far" he said. "He'll be fine, love. Just believe in him" he continued.

"....it just that, he get himself hurt all the time to protect me...us" (Name) said, clenching the shirt of her husband. "I know that he is strong but not he is not in his prime anymore, I'm worried about him....." she trailed.

"I don't want him to burden himself just to protect us. We also need to do the same towards him too" Venti just listen, he smiles as shift a bit so that he hover on top of her. He gently intertwines his hands with hers, "Hush...you thought so much. I understand your thoughts, dearest. Just get some sleep, or are you want me to make you tired so you can sleep well?" he asked in a seductive tone. Leaning in close to her ear, she can feel his hot breath tickling her ear.

(Name) blushes, "Oh hush, you're changing the subject like always" she said, Venti just chuckles before nibbling on her earlobe. (Name) hum as the male's lips went down to her lower jaw, kissing and sucking on it.

"Hmm~" Venti let out a hum as he licks his way down to collarbone, (Name) let out a shaky breath as Venti continue to abuse the spot with hickeys. She clench Venti's hands, holding back a shaky breath as the male went down further to between her breasts.

"D-dear...n-not now...please" (Name) pleaded, Venti sigh as he looks up at the woman that he loves so much. "Alright, I won't push you too far" he said, kissing her lips as she kiss back. Venti hummed as he keeps on kissing, peppering her face with light pecks before settling himself on her body.

The sound of soft chirping of crickets slowly lull the two gods to sleep but...

.

.

.

"You know, we can do 'it' another time"

"I do not think our sons don't love to hear that, especially Albert. Knowing you, you aim so well"

"True that I never miss, eheh~"

Somewhere in Gullheim

A shiver ran up to his spine as he looks around, "It is just me or I feel that my old man is up to something unwanted?" Albert  questioned.

Fulhert pops his head from behind the kitchen counter, "Heh, who knows? I feel the same thing too! Hey, have you ever thought of getting little siblings?" he asked. Albert glare at the dark haired male, "Don't you—" he was cut off by his little brother.

"If I want a little sibling, I want a sister! We can play so many things together like oh— tea parties, playing princesses, and oh—pwetty pink dresses" Fulhert cooed, imagining himself with a little sister sitting on a small pink table set. All wearing pink dresses, including Albert with a not so done well make-up.

Albert couldn't help but groan.

.

.

Author's Note :
Sorry, it's a short chapter so yeah 👁️👄👁️👌