𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

"Here we are!" Venti said, both arms wide open as he shows the duo the glory of the city before them, a huge grin plastered on his face as he spin around like a ballerina, giggling to himself. "Take a look at the new City of Freedom!" he said. "A lot has changed" (Name) said as she awe at the sight of the buildings all around. People walking by, talking to each others or vendors calling out to their customers to buy their products.

"That's Mondstadt for you, my dearest" Venti said, "But still can't fight Gullheim's" Xavier said. Venti huff, "Just because of my sons's and (Name)'s success on building the city, both on economy and technology, you cannot compare that~" whined Venti. (Name) just giggled at this as she pats his head, Venti whines as he hugs his wife. "Why Xavier being so mean today~?" he asked as she chuckle.

"Aw, he just wants to~ it has been a while, darling" (Name) said as her eyes went to a girl selling some flowers. 

She walk over to the shop, Venti who already release her still have his arms outstretched. "(Name)~ where are you going?" said Venti as he follows the female. Xavier just snickers as he tilt his head a bit, a figure duck in the corner of the alley. Xavier huff as he walks over to the duo he has to keep an eye on.

"Oh, hello there miss! Are you here to buy some of my flowers? They are fresh!" the girl said happily, (Name)'s hand gently touch the Lampgrass flower. The flower lit up a bit than it should, "Wow, the Lampgrass glows even more brighter! Are you perhaps a Dendro vision holder, Miss?" the girl asked. "Not really, I just know how to make them happy. It seems you taken care of them very well, miss..." (Name) trailed.

"Flora! My name is Flora and nice to meet you.... ummm.." Flora said as (Name) smiles at her.

 "(Name), my name is (Name)" (Name) said. Flora eyes lit up, she swore that the woman before her is a goddess. "(Name)!" (Name) heard her name being called and turn to the source, "Why did you leave like that, dearest~?" he asked, in a little whiny tone. "My apologies, dear. These beautiful flowers just attract my attention that's all, Flora dear here is a such a talented girl" (Name) said, making Flora blush at the compliment. The girl fiddle with the hem of her dress, (Name) smiles as she takes Flora's small hands in her delicate ones.

"You've done well, there's no need to be embarrass, dear" (Name) said as she turns the girl's hand as she run her finger on Flora's palms as if writing something. Flora felt a tingling sensation as (Name) close her hands together, "I hope it help" she said. Flora blinks as Venti smiles, knowing what his wife has done.

The florist unknowingly have been given a blessing from the Light Goddess herself. 

Venti walks over to the flowers and picks up a Cecilia flower, he gently tuck the Cecilia flower on the headdress of his sweetheart. 

"You always look beautiful with Cecilias, love" Venti said in a soft tone as he holds her hand in his and give her knuckles soft kisess.

Flora, who happens to be in the middle blushes at the interaction that the couple had shown. Even, the woman named Donna that stood behind her gasp at the sight. "Such true love, I wish it was me and Master Diluc!" Donna said, dramatically as if she's going to faint.

"How much a single Cecilia cost, dear florist?" Venti asked, "U-Umm no need to pay! It's for free! I mean it, both of you are lovers after all!" Flora said smiling at them. "Why thank you! I guess this bard doesn't have to pay with a song, isn't that dearest?" Venti said as he turns to (Name), only to have her being distracted by the souvenir shop nearby.

Venti pouts as he flash a smile at Flora, "Take care!" he said as he sprint off towards the two Gullheim's that had left him.

Timeskip

"Mou, I'm thirsty! Say, let's go to Angel's Share!" Venti suggest, "Didn't we planned to go there, dear" (Name) said. Venti smiles sheepishly, the duo are the only together, without Xavier around. He had told the two that he has something to be done, saying that he wants to buy some souvenir for his wife and daughter.

Venti opens the door of tavern, his nose was greeted by the strong scent alcohol and the sound of music played by the local bard. "Come on!" Venti said as he drags the woman towards the bar, as soon they reach there. Venti helps (Name) sit on the stool before he sit himself on the stool next to her.

"Hey, Charles! Two Dandelion wines please!!!" Venti shouted, waving at the bartender who is filling up some beer for the customers. "Oh, isn't it the bard. You are here again as usual" Charles said as he fills up two cups of Dandelion wines. His eyes went to the woman next to the bard, "And who is this lovely lady?" he asked.

"This is (Name)! (Name) this is Charles!" Venti said happily, (Name) smiles at the bartender. "Good evening, Charles. I assume you are the one who keep my dearest under control?" she asked the bartender as Charles chuckles, "No that I am but it is Master Diluc that keep his cups in check!".

"Ah, is it the Master of the winery?" she questioned as Charles nod, "Yes, indeed it is" he said. "He is a great man where I heard" she said.

"Why are you suddenly get interested on him anyway?" Venti asked, feeling a bit jealous, sipping on his wine. "I just want to know about the man that keeps you in check when I'm not around, dear" (Name) said. "I can take care of myself and besides, I don't need him to babysit old me" Venti said, smiling at the female.

"Let us enjoy the drink!" Venti said, chugging down the whole cup as (Name) shakes her head as she sips on her drink.

"Charles! Give me more!!!" Venti shouted.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After an hour, Venti had drank about 35 cups of Dandelion wines and he is sober. Singing along with other bards in the tavern, it was such a ruckus as (Name) calmly sips her 5th wine, Charles is standing in front of her while cleaning the cups with a piece of cloth. "Your and the bard's relationship seems to be more than it is" Charles started.

"Do tell this bartender about it" he said. "Oh, such a long story. He just have the charm to attract such woman like me" (Name) said as she giggle when Venti slips on the table and laughing it off like it was nothing. "Hahaha! Let's sing! Sing! More!" Venti shouted, wrapping an arm on a male that happens to be in the wrong place.

"Don't you think he had enough drink?" Charles asked, "I think he does, he is sober but I will prevent him from drinking more" (Name) said. Then, she felt an arm snake around her waist as she looks at her side to see a male smiling down at her. "my, my what a lovely lady you are~" cooed the dark blue haired male with an eyepatch. "Captain Kaeya, no duties for the night?" Charles said.

The man named Kaeya smiles, "Yup, I got a day off! and my it's joyous in here as usual!" Kaeya said as he turns to the woman next to him. He sits on the stool and leans his face on his hand. "What brings such maiden to a rowdy place? May I get to know your name? You already heard mine, I am Cavalry Captain Kaeya" Kaeya said, reintroducing himself.

"My name is (Name), it's a pleasure to meet you, Kaeya" (Name) said in a soft tone that made the male awed at the softness of the voice. "My, my~ such angelic voice you have~" Kaeya said, smiling at the woman. "Say, sweetheart. What brings you here anyway?" he asked. "I am here with my dearest" she said, turning her attention to Venti who is singing on the stage.

Kaeya blinks a couple of times, "Oh, never would have thought the bard would have a fine lady!" he said.

"Made me quite jealous— Hey, Charles! Give me some grape wine would ya!" Kaeya said as Charles nod as he went to get the drink.

"Both of you know each other well" he said, "Yeah, for quite a long time" (Name) said. "I see, perhaps the bard had attracted you with his singing and quite a charmer. Like a male bird that sings to attract a mate" Kaeya said. "You could say that" hummed (Name) as both of them talk with others for quite a while.

A/n  :
Kaeya! Sometimes I accidentally calls him 'Kaya' in which is 'Coconut Egg Jam' where I came from but it can also be a name too XD.