Part XVI

Like every night, Venti would bring her to the tavern to drink some Dandelion Wine. It begin become a routine for them and it made Xavier annoyed that they have to go to this tavern every single day just to enjoy.

Xavier had excuse himself by settling back to his room in order to rest.

Diluc is also there, feeling annoyed that the bard kept calling out for him for more wine.

"I'm really sorry" (Name) said, Diluc shook his head. "You don't need to apologize, my lady" Diluc said, as usual Venti is at the stage, singing his heart out with a glass of wine in hand. Music filled the air, played by other bards to keep up the mood.

"No, no, I really need to apologize that my dearest have caused you problems for a such a very long time" (Name) said.

"Do you want another refill?" Diluc asked, holding out a bottle of wine. "Oh, sure. Thank you, Master Diluc" (Name) said as the red head pours the liquid into the glass. (Name) slowly sips the wine, "How long do you plan to stay here?" Diluc questioned.

"It's already my 1st full week here in Mondstadt, I enjoyed it so much" (Name) said, "since I get to see wonderful people, especially you, Master Diluc" (Name) continued. Diluc hum, with a tint of blush decorated his cheeks. "How is your training with Xavier?" she asked, Diluc blinks rapidly and stare at the woman.

"How...did you" (Name) just only give him a smile, a finger to her lips as she gives him a wink. "I know my way, Master Diluc" she said, Diluc sigh "It's going well. Mr. Xavier is an...interesting man and also a strong one that is" he said.

"The way he battles, he can read my movements  and predicted my next attacks on him. I... can't even land a single hit on him" Diluc said. "Not even once" he said. He clench his hands and suddenly he felt a soft hand touching his, "You will someday, you just have to train more and learn from him" (Name) said with a gentle smile on her face. Diluc smiles at the woman in front of him, "Thank you for the encouragement, Miss (Name)" Diluc said.

"You are welcome" (Name) said. "Before Xavier and I left for Liyue, I can teach you a few things on business"  she said.

"Sure" Diluc said.

The Next Day

"(Name)? Where are you going?" Venti asked, staring at the woman that is putting on a (f/c) blouse and a long dark skirt. She tie her hair into a high ponytail with a ribbon, she pluck out a Cecelia flower and tuck it to the side of her head.

"I'm going to the Dawn Winery for business matter, dear" (Name) said as she puts on a light colour lipstick, "Huh, business? With Master Diluc?" Venti said, raising an eyebrow at this.

"Well yes, I want to learn a few things about wine making so that we can improve ours" (Name) said, "Getting a few tips from Ragnvindrs wouldn't hurt, since how much you love Dandelion Wines. So I can make the wines just only for you, dearie" she said, winking at Venti.

Venti eyes sparkles, "Really?! Just for me! Oh my Celestia!" Venti said. Running towards the woman and engulf her into a hug, "I'm going to make sure to repay you, (Name)!" he said. Looking up at the woman, (Name) smiles at him and press her lips on his forehead she pulls away and let out a small giggle at the sight of lipstick mark on Venti's forehead.

"You might want to wash it off, love" (Name) said, Venti blinks as he turns to the mirror. "Hah! No need! For I shall keep this until night so people can know that this bard have a woman in his life!" Venti said proudly.

"I will get going now" (Name) said, turning to the vase full of cecilia flowers and hold out her hand. "Come, (S/n)" she said as the bouquet of flowers rustle as a small dendro slime pops out from the Cecilia flowers, it run up to her arm and perch itself into the Cecilia flower that tuck in (Name)'s hair.