Quidditch and Love Triangles

"Would it kill her to sleep in her own bed?" Sirius huffed as he crossed his arms. 

Nova, as per usual this term, was asleep in Harry's bed. His arms were around her waist as she snuggled contently into his chest. Their breaths were in sync as they sleep, neither showed the trauma they held. They were just two teenagers in love with each other. 

"They're comfortable," Lily laughed. "Leave them be."

"How would you feel if that was your daughter?" Sirius asked as he raised his perfect eyebrow. 

"Yeah. How would you feel?" Regulus asked. 

"Their anniversary is coming up," Marlene rolled her eyes. 

"Leave them be, Siri," Alex groaned. 

"Fine." Sirius huffed. 

Ron, Dean, Neville, and Seamus were all huddled together deciding how they wanted to wake them up. Neville suggested waking them up nicely, but the other three waved this idea off. 

"What up, Gryffindorks?" Theo asked as he and Blaise strolled into the dorm room. 

"How the bloody hell did you two get in here?" Ron demanded. 

"Nox discovered another way in and out in second year." Blaise explained. "Seeing as we were her boys before you guys, we get to know."

"That makes no sense," Seamus said as his Irish accent thickened. 

Hermione was sick of waiting in the Common Room with Ginny and Luna. Hermione decided not to ask how Luna got here as the three girls marched up to the boys' dorm. 

"What in Godric's name is taking you lot forever?" Hermione demanded. "Oh hey, Blaise, Theo." She turned her sharp gaze to Ron. "Ronald, you were supposed to wake them up!"

"I was getting there!" Ron rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah so . . .I have a Quidditch game to win and I need Nox for that. Us queens need to slay." Ginny stated. She waved her wand and the curtains of Harry's bed drew back. 

Neither teenager moved. 

"WAKE UP, LOVEBIRDS!" Ginny shouted. 

"Gin," Nove murmured. "go fuck Luna."

"Been there done that," Ginny stated. Luna blushed and Ron's eyes widened. "Get up. We have a game to win."

Harry and Nova both shot up. 

"Why didn't you lead with that?" Nova asked as she hopped out of bed. 

Breakfast was the usual excitable affair later that morning; the Slytherins hissed and booed loudly as every member of the Gryffindor team entered the Great Hall. Nova glanced at the ceiling and saw a clear, pale blue sky: a good omen. The Gryffindor table, a solid mass of red and gold, cheered as the Golden Quartet approached. Harry and Nova grinned and waved; Ron grimaced weakly and shook his head. 

"Cheer up, Ron!" called Lavender. "I know you'll be brilliant!" 

Ron ignored her. 

"Tea?" Harry asked him. "Coffee? Pumpkin juice?" 

"Anything," said Ron glumly, taking a moody bite of toast. 

"How are you three feeling?" Hermione asked tentatively, her eyes on the back of Ron's head. 

"Fine," said Harry, who was concentrating on handing Ron a glass of pumpkin juice. "There you go, Ron. Drink up." 

Ron had just raised the glass to his lips when Hermione spoke sharply.