Chapter-3

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

''Tell quickly na, why are you sitting quietly. '' I said asking Sejal to speak up.
''Oh god! Riddhima, I was about to speak up but you interrupted in middle and now you are asking me to speak up. Really Riddhi, you are actually impossible.'' Sejal replied.
''Alright, my fault, I accept it. Now will you tell me the idea.'' I asked getting annoyed.
''Ok,ok, listen. We know that the police is under that Raisinghania's control. So even if we file a case against him, they would inform him and that would be dangerous for us, right?''
''Hmm, go on.''
''So what if we spread this news in media? Media cannot be under the control of any one person and moreover this thing would reach the whole country in one go. With the pressure from the whole country, he won't be able to do much and police would be forced to file a case against him and if I am not wrong, this high profile case would be given to CBI where he won't have a reach. And when his case reaches the court, you would be there as an eye witness. So there are no chances of him getting away with the murder this time.'' Sejal explained to me.
''That's a good idea Sejal. This time he won't be able to save himself. But what if he gets to know our identity? Won't he get to know it when he would see the news?''
''First of all, we can ask the media to not reveal any of our personal details and secondly even if, he cones to know of our identity, then also, ge won't be able to do anything because if he tries to harm you, it would prove that you are saying the truth and he actually murdered somebody and moreover the media would pressurize him in such a way that his reputation would get ruined and he definitely would not want that.''
''But Sejal, how are we going to give this news to any news channel?''
''Offo Riddhi, remember I told you once I have a student in my class who works as a journalist. We can go to her. I know, she would definitely help us.''
''Yaar Sejal, I must agree that living with me, made you so intelligent.'' I said teasing her.
''Yoouu!! Wait!'' Saying so, she started hitting me with her pillow and soon it turned to be a pillow fight. Thankfully, none of the pillows was harmed.
''Goodnight Sejal.'' I wished her smiling.
''Goodnight, Riddhi. Take care of yourself and don't over think about it. Just go to sleep with a calm mind. Never forget, I am always with you no matter what.''
''Thank you so much Sejal. I love you.''
''Love you too. Now go and sleep otherwise you would get late tomorrow also.''

I smiled and went to my room. That's my best friend Sejal. She is not just my best friend but a sister to me who always stays by my side no matter what. She used to be my partner in crime when we were in the orphanage. She can so mischievous at times and the very next moment, she can advice you just like an elder sister. I don't know why God snatched away my parents from me but I will always be grateful to God for sending such a beautiful soul in my life as my best friend.

I retired to my bed and a flashback of all the today's events ran through my mind. Vansh Raisinghania, you have to pay for that murder and I will maje sure that you get punishment for your crimes. Pushing all the thoughts of that man out of my mind, I decided to call it a day and immediately drifted to deep slumber.

The next morning, I woke up with the buzzing of my mobile alarm. Quickly getting out of bed, I made my bed, did my morning routine and went outside. I found Sejal busy talking on the mobile phone. She was looking a bit worried. She hung up the call and asked me to have breakfast, everything was set on the table. Sejal is a great cook. She is a foodie. She loves eating but more than that she loves making others eat. We both helped ourselves and started eating.

''I have talked to Mrs Bhatia.'' She said striking a conversation.
''Ok, but whose that?'' I asked confused.
''Riddhi, she is the one who is going to help us. She is that journalist I was talking about yesterday.''
''Ok, that's great, but why do you look upset? You should ve happy that our problem would be solved soon.''
''She said she is out of town for a few days. As soon as I told her about our matter, she immediately agreed to help but the thing is that she can't come before one week. So this one week, we have to be very alert.''
''You are right Sejal. But you know what, whenever, I think of that man, I find myself filled with rage. Just one encounter and he turned my whole life upside down. I am not going to stay like this, scared. I am going to live my life normally, just like I used to do. I will have to  be careful and alert, I agree to that but I am not going to sit in my home just like that fearing that he would do something.''
''You are right Riddhima, but please be careful. For my sake, promise me that you will take care of yourself.''
''Promise.'' I promised her and we finished the rest of our food silently.