Chapter-7

AANGRE'S POV:-

The door opened and I entered into the room with a plate of food in my hand. The room was dimly lit but I could clearly see her. Her thin and petite frame was leaning against the wall for support. Her hair scattered all over her face. There was tension and stress clearly visible on her face even during sleep. There was frown on her forehead and stains of dry tears on her cheeks. Her fair skin turned into dusty dark one due to staying on the dirty floor for the last two days.

''Sejal, wake up.'' I said lightly but got no response.

''Hey, wake up.'' I said shaking her slightly and she jerked a little.

Opening her eyes, she looked around, adjusting to the dim light. Her eyes landed on me and her expressions changed. There was some fear but there was some fire too.

''What are you here for?'' She asked immediately, her voice sour.

''Boss has sent this food for you. Have this.'' Saying this, I bent down to her level, to untie her hands but she moved back.

''I don't want to have food. Give this to your boss only and ask him to have it.'' She said with a venomous voice.

''Listen girl, don't make it more difficult for yourself than it already is. Eat this food quietly.''

''I said I don't want to eat it. Don't you get it?'' She shouted turning her face to the other side.

This girl is getting on my nerves now. She is getting food even when she is kidnapped, she should be grateful to us but rather than that, she is shouting at me. Now, I would have to use another way to make her eat.

She kept on looking in the other direction. I quickly gripped her shoulder and she gasped. She opened her mouth to say something and taking the chance, I put the morsel of food in her mouth. She glared at me but started eating then. Her light brown eyes were fixed on mine as she spit fire through them. As soon as she finished chewing and tried to speak up, I again stuffed her mouth with the food.

''Now, take this food and have it otherwise, I will keep stuffing your mouth with big morsels.''

''For me to eat this with my own hands, you need to untie my hands you dumb head.''

''Hey, what did you just call me? A dumb head. How dare you?''

Before she could reply, my phone rang. I saw the caller Id, it was boss. I picked up the call and went to the farthest corner of the room.

''Yes boss.'' I said as I attended the call.

''Aangre, has she eaten the food?''

''No boss, not yet. Throwing tantrums in eating the food.''

''Make her eat in anyway possible. I don't want her to die and as soon as she finishes the food, come to me quickly.''

''Ok boss.'' With this, the call got disconnected.

I came back and untied her hands.

''I am letting you go this time, but, don't you ever dare call me a dumbhead. Now eat quickly, I have to go.''

''Then go. Who is stopping you?''

''Madam, do you think you are very clever and I would leave you here with your hands untied so that you could run away, huh?''

''Well, that was the plan.'' She said sheepishly.

''Since your plan got ruined, now, eat quietly or else you would not want to face the consequences.'' I shouted and she flinched. Somewhere in my heart, I did not like scaring the girl but that's my job. I could not do anything.