Chapter-9

VANSH'S POV:-

Holding Riddhima so close to me is a great feeling. She in my arms and her hands around my neck, my feelings could not be described in words. I turned around the corner and moved straight in the corridor. She was constantly resisting but with her tiny fists only, keeping her mouth shut because of the threat I gave to her of using other ways to shut her mouth. I could not help but chuckle at the amusing expressions she gave when she heard that statement of mine. Really, she looked like a scared cat. But what shall I do? She is driving me crazy. She is beautiful, insanely beautiful. Each expression she gives pulls me more and more towards her. That was when I realised that I was holding her so close to me and she was busy punching my chest. I looked at her angelic face which had a frown on its forehead. Her eyes were focused on the spot where she was punching. Her little nose was flaring due to anger. Her cheeks had dry stains of tears, maybe, because she cried when she met her long lost sister, huh. Then my eyes landed on her pink lips which were slightly parted. Unknowingly, my gaze remained fixed on her and she lifted her eyes and her hazel brown eyes looked into mine. There were so many emotions in them but pain was the most visible one.

''What?'' She asked looking at me pointedly as I kicked open the door to her room.

''What?'' I asked her acting innocent as I put her down on her feet.

''You were staring at me.'' She said in an accusing tone.

''So?'' I replied nonchalantly as I turned to latch the door.

''Why were you staring at me?'' She asked shouting.

''I was staring at what is mine. What's the big deal?'' I replied shrugging as I turned around after bolting the door. Now there would be no one to disturb us.

''What is mine! Huh. Are you in the right frame of mind? I have told you so many times, I am not yours. You need to understand that. I will never be yours.'' She shouted at me, pointing her finger at me.

''You became mine from the very day I say you for the first time and now there is no turning back. You would remain mine till your last breath.''

''NO. That would never happen. But if you love to live in illusions then I won't stop you. Now let me go.'' Saying so, she started moving towards the door only to be stopped by me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me.

''Vansh, stop behaving as a mad. Leave me and let me go.''

''Never Riddhima, never ever in my life, I am letting you go. And Congratulations to you. You are soon going to grace the title of Mrs Vansh Raisinghania.'' I said as I left her hand. Though I like holding her close to me but still, holding her this close was dangerous for my sanity only. She was looking ravishing in the white anarkali suit she was wearing. Her dupatta was displaced a bit, revealing the mole on her collarbone. I, somehow, resisted the urge to bite it and mark my territory and focused on what she was blabbering.

''But I will not marry you at any cost. You kidnapped me and my sister just because I was going to expose your real identity in front of the world. You kept my sister starving for days because of your enmity with me. You blackmailed me with my sister's life and then you expect me to marry you. I would better die than marry you.'' She lashed out at me. This was very irritating. This girl never agrees quietly. Each time she disagrees with me, I feel like breaking everything around me. Every girl out there begs for attention from VR but this girl, she is getting attention from me and not only attention but the status of Mrs VR too, is behaving as if it is nothing.

''Fine. You don't want to marry me, then don't. I would leave you. But remember, I told you earlier too, that all the conditions which you deny will be agreed upon by Sejal. If not you then I would have to marry her and make her mine in every way. Now you decide whether you would marry me or you would let Sejal suffer because of you. Either YOU enter my hell or you become a free bird but cage Sejal and let her beg for death each day. But remember one more thing that death would be the last thing that she would be getting from my side. Now, the choice is yours. And yes, if you agree to marry me then I would let her go without harming her. So choose wisely.'' I gave her the choices and smirked looking at her face.