Chapter-23

_RiAnshCommunity_

SEJAL'S POV:-

Aangre's plan worked and me and Riddhi reconciled. I felt so happy and emotional when Riddhi actually started talking to me. But that happiness was short lived. As soon as we moved back after hugging each other, the stage was occupied by Aangre and Ishani for their dance performance.

I never knew they have planned it before hand. Everyone was busy dancing and these two, too, seemed to enjoy themselves a lot. This somehow broke my heart. I had unknowingly, got myself way too much attached to him that now, if I even think of going away, it hurts.

He looked at me and our eyes met. He passed me a sweet smile before again focusing on Ishani. I smiled back in return but I am sure that smile did not reach my eyes.

My eyes watered as I see him dancing whole heartedly with Ishani and enjoying to his fullest. I turned around so that no one sees my tears. Maybe love was not in my fate.

He looked so happy with her. Maybe he would not even notice if I would just go missing from the function for some time. I need some time to gather myself up.

I move to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. The song was no more audible. That means they have finished the performance. The lights again go off, indicating that it was someone else's turn now.

Hearing some footsteps near the kitchen door, I stay still in my place, not wanting to face anyone right now.

''Aangre, I can't wait anymore. Let's go to my room.'' I heard Ishani say. Her voice seemed to be coming from near the kitchen window.

I suck in a sharp breath. What are they intending to do? My mind wanders off in all the wrong directions and I close my eyes to let the tears fall.

''No Ishu. Not your room. Let's go to mine. What if Siya or Sejal come to your room?'' He replied.

''Arrgh! I don't care. Let's go.'' They both moved away and pressed a palm over my mouth to stop any sort of sound that might escape while I cry over my first heart break.

Leaning against the wall, I could not hold myself together, and slumped down on the floor. This was the first time, I felt something for someone and this will always be remembered as my lesson to not get attached to someone to this extent.

For once, I felt like going behind him but then I shrugged off the thought. If he wants to be with someone else, I am no one to stop him. It is completely his choice and I don't want to be the third wheel in the relationship and disturb them.

After around 15 minutes or so, I wiped my eyes and washed my face, splashing the cold water helped me come to terms with reality to only some extent. Though the heart pained, but I cannot stay like this.

''Sejal, you are here? I have been looking for you since so long. Riddhima couldn't find you, so she asked me to tell this to you. She wanted to meet you. Can you please go to her room and see?'' Siya spoke as soon as she entered the kitchen.

''Yeah. Sure.'' I replied and moved towards the door only to be stopped by her midway.

''And Sejal, can you please tell Aangre that bhai wants to meet him immediately. His room is on the way to Riddhima's room. Please. Please. Coming dadi.'' Siya spoke and ran away without even waiting for my response.

God, how am I going to face him now, especially when he is not alone in his room. Thinking this, I move towards his room.

On reaching in front of his door, I take a deep breath before knocking.