Labor of Love

Valentine's Day.  The day of love.

Today, Jack and I are hanging around with his mom and sister to show them how much we love them. However, I keep getting this sharp pain in my stomach. Am I gonna have the baby today? No, I'm just over thinking it.

"Due any day now love?" Rachel asks hanging me as we're making lunch.
"Two days til my official due date!"
"You nervous?"
"A little. I don't know what to expect being a mom" I start to tear up a little. The past couple of days, I've been thinking so much about it with Brandi being pregnant and Renee being pregnant.
"You'll be a great mom. Oh foods done let's go eat. "
————————————-
We all are sitting around the tv watching wrestling when I feel my underwear get wet. Oh shit.
"Uhh guys!"
"I'm telling you that that was a lame DDT. " Sophie says to Jack
"Guys. "
"It's not. You don't know shi..."
"MY WATER BROKE!"
And with that we head to the hospital.
————————-
"One more push!"
"Ughhhhhhh!"
"He's here!"
I start to cry as I hear the sound of our baby boy.
Coy Luther "Luke" Perry IV
Born: February 14th 2021
7 pounds 1 ounce
20 inches long

RiotRose: Glad you can finally join us here jellybean! Coy Luther "Luke" Perry IV Born: February 14th 2021 7 pounds 1 ounce 20 inches long Jack and I are happy to share our bundle of love with you guys ❤ @/boy_myth_legend: I love you so much! @/re...

Coy Luther "Luke" Perry IV
Born: February 14th 2021
7 pounds 1 ounce
20 inches long
Jack and I are happy to share our bundle of love with you guys ❤
@/boy_myth_legend: I love you so much!
@/realmarkostunt: Little man is finally here!!
@/luchasauras: Can't wait to meet him!!

He's here. My happy little family.

*this ends my book. It's been so fun writting this. Next chapter is gonna be a few years in the future. Thank you guys for supporting my story. Love you guys!*