Eternally Yours

Riot's POV:

TODAY IS THE DAY! I'm getting married y'all. I ended up getting the Jem gown by Haley Paige and it's perfect! We decided to get married in Vancouver since that's where Jack's dad would have been. That way, he's still here. We have an open seat up front so he's here in spirit.

I walk over to see my dress and see Sabrina standing next to it. I couldn't help myself so I grab my camera and take a picture

 I couldn't help myself so I grab my camera and take a picture

Lora, Ani, and my bestie Pricilla Kelley are my bridesmaids. The rest of the Jurassic Express are Jack's groomsmen along with our friend KJ. Well I guess now is the time.

I can feel my heart pounding as Jake walks me down the aisle. I chose him compared to my mom since me and her don't get along. I walk and see the whole roster (including Damon. We made up). I look and see Jack in his suit and hair tied back.

I get there and lock eyes with him. I'm finally getting my happily ever after.

After saying our vows, we look at each other again.
" Jack, do you take Riot Rose Williams to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do"
"Riot, do you take Jack Perry to be your husband"
"Hell yeah! Sorry"
" I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

That's it. Jack and I are married!