Jungle Baby

Today is the baby shower! Sonny and Joey decided they wanted to throw it and honestly I'm scared. "Wear something not pink or blue" Sonny said so while Jack is in a white shirt and black jeans, I chose a simple black dress.

See, simple

See, simple. We show up to the hotel where it's being held and see pink and blue everything. Curtains, chairs, tables, flowers, all pink and blue. The two of us find Joey and Sonny and engulf them in a hug thanking them. Sony then tells us about the reveal. There is gonna be a wrestling ring and when we body slam Marko (he agreed to it) the dust will come up the color of the baby! People start to gather and congratulate us. Brandi comes forward to me and is in love with my baby bump. Marko talks to the little jellybean saying how they're probably going to be taller then him and Austin is already teaching them medieval history. Cupcakes are served as well as chocolate covered strawberries (which is my pregnancy craving and was a surprise from Jack). MJF comes up and hugs us. "I'm still saying you're having twins" he says. "Me too!" Damon says coming up hugging me. "DAMON! You came!" I reply hugging back as Jack shakes his hand. I don't think they're super comfortable around each other yet but they get along for the pregnant lady. "Go have fun and we'll talk later!" I say to them. Jack is looking around and I'm talking to Catalina about childbirth and such when Sophie and Stella run up and hug me joining the conversation. I kiss Jack's hand and he smiles. I'm so happy he's the father of my child.
—————————————1
"Alright guys, gather around!" Marko says calling us to the ring. It's time! "Ok, so Sophie here has agreed to body slam me and when I hit the mat, dust will pop up revealing the gender of the baby. Y'all ready!!?" He asks as we all scream. Sophie grabs Marko and slams him on the mat and..... blue smoke appears. Sonny screams "It's a boy!" And everybody freaks out. Holy shit, I'm having a boy! Jack picks me up and spins me around. He grabs whoever is near him (just so happens to be MJF and Orange Cassidy) and yells, " I'm gonna have a son!" They laugh and congratulate him as Brandi, Pricilla, and Catalina hug me. Sophie hugs her brother and I and Rachel comes hugs her son. For the rest of the night, everyone chants "Jungle boy!" Marko and Jack talk about wrestling as my band mates come say they're getting him a guitar when he's born. KJ comes over and grabs Jack yelling "You're gonna be a dad!" Laughing I hug him as more people come up.
————————————-
"Hey babe?" I ask once we're home and comfortable for the night. Jack is in the kitchen making popcorn as I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie. "What's up hun?" He replies handing me the bowl cuddling next to me, one hand on my belly. "I've been thinking. What if we named the baby after your dad? Ya know, that way his legacy lives on?" Jack jumps up and looks at me with his eyes huge. "Really?" "Yes really!" "It's a genius idea!" He says smothering me with kisses. "Coy Luther Perry IV. I love it."