WTF Are You Doing

Riot's POV:
I decided that I'm gonna go on the Jericho cruise with Jack. The Sirens just got off a second tour and we've decided to spend some time with our significant others. We get to the ship and the second I get there I'm crashed into a hug. See after our first meeting, Hager and I talked and decided to be friends.

JH: "You're here! I didn't think you were coming!"
R: "The guys and I decided to spend time with our bae's and I couldn't resist the chance to throw Damon over board."
Everyone: laughs

We get to our room and I look and put all the Bang energies I snuck on in the fridge

J:"How did you...."
R: "Went right past when they took yours"

We decide to go chill before the show tonight but Jack seems more tense then normal. Maybe he's just nervous.

*Time Skip*

"And your winner, The Jurassic Express"
I hop in the ring and grab Jack and kiss him. He then grabs a mic.
"As some of you may know, today is my one year anniversary with this little angel/devil. What you don't know is that 1 month ago she proposed to me. Well today I wanted to let her know how much I love her. Riot, when your mom was here,she gave me this to give to you when I was ready and I'm ready. So, Riot Rose Williams, will you marry me?"
I look and see my grandmother's ring.
"YES!!"
With a embrace I flip off the yelling inner circle (who's screaming there lungs off "NOT ON JERICHO'S BOAT!")

Finally my happily ever after!