Fyter Fest

Instagram:

RiotRose: Can't wait to see the hubby and best friend beat the spoiled brat and his bitch! #sorrynotsorry #junglebae #fyterfest Boy_myth_legend: I know you'll always be on my team ❤️The_mjf: Oh please we all know who's going to win and when WE do,...

Boy_myth_legend: I know you'll always be on my team ❤️
The_mjf: Oh please we all know who's going to win and when WE do, feel free to leave the boy for a man #andyouknowit
Luchasauras: So that's one kick for Riot..
RiotRose: I'll be on the sideline... and don't you worry about it cause... well you know the rest @/The_mjf
Realmarkostunt: #riotisbetterthenmjf
——————————
"Are you gonna tell him tonight? How are you gonna hide the bump?" Stella asks as she pulls me to the side. "After the match we're all going out to dinner and I'll tell him then. And I'm not really showing yet so I'm fine." I reply. I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant with the baby and still have a while to go. Austin and Marko know as well as The Inner Circle, Sonny and Joey, and Darby. I get dressed in what I would regularly wear (knowing I should probably get clothes that cover my stomach) and walk to find the boys arguing with MJF and Warload.

"What the hell is going on?!" I scream moving Jack standing in front of MJF

"What the hell is going on?!" I scream moving Jack standing in front of MJF. "Well look who it is, the jungle wife." "What's the matter, you mad cause all you got is your scarf?" "Listen you like bitch.." "HEY, YOU BETTER NOT BE CALLING MY WIFE A BITCH OR IM GONNA F#%k YOU UP!" That's when it all went downhill. Everyone backstage grabbed a fighting Jack and Max and Warload and Austin. Darby and Marko quickly grabbed me and pulled me to the side making sure nobody hit me. I grab Jack and pull him towards me so his back is against my chest. "See you tonight Perry." MJF says winking at me causing Jack to try and escape from my grip.
———————————---

As the match is about to start, Friedman is says some crap on the mic and I'm not paying attention until I hear something that almost makes me jump the guard rail, "and Jungle Boy, go back to counting your daddy's money. Or better yet, how about your wife's? I mean, we all know who wears the pants in that relationship". Before I can get out of Sonny's grasp (who's holding me back before I sock him), the entrance music starts and I smile. Jack runs to the ring but is stopped by the ref. He then slides out and kisses me, all while I hear Jericho scream, "Kick his ass for your wife!" from the announce table. "I got this baby, I love you." is all he says before he's back in the ring and Marko is in front of me.

--------------------------------------------

The match goes on on and Austin (Luchasauras) and Warload are fighting in the ring. Jack is knocked out and MJF is in front of me screaming, "Looks like your second honeymoon is gonna be at a hospital!" "TURN AROUND!" I scream back and Jack does 3  suicide dives before look at Friedman going, "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE!" and rolls back into the ring.

-------------------------------------------

"And your winners, THE JURASSIC EXPRESS!" Justin Roberts announces. I quickly run into the ring and hug Jack and Austin. I go on the rope and scream, "WHO"S THE LOSER NOW?". Austin grabs me off the ropes and whispers, "Remember, baby." We go back stage and watch the rest of Fyter Fest in peace.

-------------------------

After the show, Austin, Marko, Jack, and I go to a little diner and sit down. I figured this would be the perfect time to tell him and I have the perfect idea that was planned out before hand. "Excuse me, I have to use the restroom." Marko says leaving. After chitchatting for a while I get a text saying the plan is ready. "Soooo, I have something big to tell you Jack!" "What's going on honey? Are you ok?" "Yes but you won't be!" "Huh? What the..." Jack stops as Marko comes out wearing a diaper and bonnet, sucking a pacifier.  "Goo goo gaga, I love you daddy" he says sitting on Jack's lap. "Wait, YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" "I am!" Jack drops Marko and spins me around, standing in the middle of the wrestler filled diner going "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!". We all laugh and sit down. "You know you can change now Marko." Austin says. "Nope, I'm comfy as hell!" Again, laughter fills our table and all that is talked about is baby talk.

------------------------

"Let me see it again" "Babe, I'm not even showing yet!" "I still wanna see it!" Jack lifts my shirt up and kisses my stomach "Helloo, little jelly bean. I'm your dad. I promise to always be around and you will be the best wrestler out there!" "What if it's a girl?" "Still." "You're a weirdo" "But I'm both of yours weirdo". That night, Jack slept with his head on my stomach and making sure I was comfortable. "I think I felt a kick!" "Jack, 1,It's 3 am. 2, the baby is the size of a strawberry seed, calm down". I guess I'm stuck with this weirdo. Ready or not parenthood, here I come! <3