Land of Dreams

Riot's POV:
Well, it's official. I just landed in L.A. After wanting to be here for so long, it's here. The only people who know I'm here ahead of time is my friends Lora and Ani. I've known those two since I could walk. They agreed to pick me up and take me to the bands house. My whole band is a year older than me, so they've been here for about 5 months to find a house. I step into the terminal and automatically see my two queens. Ani sees me first and runs right up to me. "You're here!", she exclaimed with tears in her eyes. Lora quickly turns to us and comes over and cries as well. All three of us hug, as if nothing ever happened. Ani and Lora graduated a semester early so they were able to leave the state before me. Ani got a job teaching Agriscience and Lora is a Forensic Psychologist. I missed them so much. "Wait isn't Damon with you", Lora asks not knowing what happened. "Oh apparently he was sleeping with some bitch" is all I respond. Both say they're sorry and we move on out to get to the house.

During the car ride I'm asked way too many questions. One of them strikes a nerve though. "How did Sabrina take you leaving".
*flashback*
Mom- " are you sure you want to go"
Me-" yes it's my dream and I'm not gonna give it up"
Mom-" go say goodbye to Brina then"
Sabrina-" I'll miss you sissy"
Me-" it'll be ok, I'll be back to visit soon"
*reality*
"She was sad but she understood. Once I get some money I'll fly her out." We pull up to the house as soon as I answer. Right as we turn the car off, I realize this is where I belong.