What Just Happened

Riot's P.O.V.:

Today is the big day! The Sirens are headed to AEW. As a part of the show, we get to go back stage and meet wrestlers! I grew up watching it and can't wait! Tonight is also the night I finally see jungle boy live! Ugh, he's so attractive! Look at him!

 As a part of the show, we get to go back stage and meet wrestlers! I grew up watching it and can't wait! Tonight is also the night I finally see jungle boy live! Ugh, he's so attractive! Look at him!

Yup, that's him. Oh the shows about to start.

*time skip brought to you by AEW*

Jurassic Express won!! During the match Jungle Boy kept looking at me and once winked at me. Anywho, we're wondering backstage when I ran into him!
J:"Hello gorgeous, I'm Jack Perry"
R: "Well hello to you too, I'm Riot"
J: " I know I love your band as you can see" ( replace the shirt in pic for sirens shirt).
R: "Well I'm glad you like the band"
J: " I forced Marko and Austin (Luchasaurus) to see you with DGA".
R: "anything I can do for you? (Or to you)"
J: " how about give me your number"
R: "I guess I could 😉"
After I give him my number I relies I need to go. We say our goodbyes and I head home. When I get home, Michael and I flop on the couch and it hits me......
"HOLY SHIT JUNGLE BOY JACK PERRY FLIRTED WITH ME"