[18] Transfer student

————-

————-

The energetic class began to converate over the rumor of a new student joining there class.

'new student? again? didn't we just get one?' M/n thought as he overheard the conversation students had.

he walked to kusuos desk "hey ku!" he greeted as he bent down giving his crush a hug and small affectionate kiss on the cheek.

before kusuo could brutal murder him the bell rang. M/n ran to sit on his seat at the teacher came in

"everyone have a seat. I would like to introduce you all to our new transfer student. come in." she said as all the girls in the class gleamed in excitement expecting a j-pop idol to walk through the doors

soon their auras dulled as the student walked in. they wore a pair of glasses and dark purple hair 'attractive but plain' m/n thought as he examined the boy up and down from his seat.

he now stood in front of the class ready to introduce himself he picked up a piece of chalk and began to right on the black board

you squinted your eyes in confusion as he wrote 'was here' at the end of his name

"im Aren kuboyasu i moved here from ibaraki-" he gasped realizing the error he made and wiped the board furiously

"sorry! forget that happened!" he apologized frantically. the class ignored his odd behavior and gave him a warm welcome.

———

class had ended you now stood besides nendou in the hall. as you walked besides nendou you leg slightly limped as if you were watching in a thuggish way.

"nendouuuuu why do i have to walk you to the bathroom!" you whined as you had to continue and walk on the slightly injured foot that was caused in an 'accident'

"come on pal! you need to stretch your leg so it could stop hurting!" nendou stupidly thought as you continued walking to the 2nd floor bathroom.

before you could reply to the giant doofus he called out to the new student who was walking ahead.

'who the hell is this guy? is he a punk?" Aren thought as his expression filled with shock as he saw nendou 'i thought they didn't have punks here.' he thought as he began to get ready to fight

but the immediately registered what he was about to do and stopped

"what are you scared?" nendou said slightly teasing the boy. Aren gritted his teeth in anger before another voice was heard

"nendou! stop messing with the new kid!" M/n shouted as he finally caught up with nendou

what aren heard: "haha! look at the weak new kid!"

"i mean.. i may not look it. but i'm bit of a punk myself" nendou had said in a snarky tone causing the other two to look confuse

"huh?"

"well i've mellowed down a but i used be horrible back in the day."

Aren smirked as he began to stare down nendou "oh yeah.. how so?" practically ignoring M/n who stood besides him.

"i've chased around a whole mosquito with a coil, and i've even eaten a whole watermelon by myself once" he began listing his stories from his 'punk' days.

you and Aren stood there highly disappointed in his answer.

'see he is an idiot' you turned immediately at the familiar voice. you faced brighten with a smile as you leaped towards kusuo.

the pinkettes eyes widen in shock as he was pulled in to M/ns arms 'how did notice me. i'm 100% sure i didn't speak out loud or bring attention to myself.'

"hey kusuo!! i missed you!" You began to cherish the boy that you held "let me go." kusuo threatened

M/n let him go still smiling till he look down at his foot in realization.

"hey! my ankle feels better!" he said sticking up his foot and wiggling side to side "Haha! see when i'm with you kusuo i get better!"

Kusuo sweat dropped as M/n found nothing suspicious about his foot healing "yeah sure." he said bluntly before the psychic sensed something from down the hall.

he grabbed M/ns hand and dragged him along. Kusuo began to slowly get better at physical touch with him even if he felt disgusted he loved it.

The H/c haired boy stumbled behind as they wandered forward stoping at the corner of the hall.

the two peaked over to hear shouting "Imma tear you to shreds!" Aren yelled holding up a singular locker causing M/n to flinch and tighten his grasp on kusuos hand

kusuo looked at him for a moment before deciding to pull M/n closer to his body (finally making a move BABYYYY)

a heavy blush coated M/ns face, he was very flustered at feeling kusuo pull him in. they both stared at eachother while hiding behind the corner.

M/n began to stare down at kusuos lips. the leaned slight closer to each other both entranced by the moment.

M/n slender fingers lightly glided over Kusuos soft rosey pink lips.

their lips nearly touched till they forgot the whole argument the other two had behind them.

"DONT ACT LIKE A SCUM IN FRONT OF ME OR YOULL BE TREATED LIKE ONE!" Aren shouted causing kusuo to immediately turned his attention to the two acting like nothing happened.

M/n stayed still a frown decorating his face as he watched kusuo who now avoided his gaze.

'Why did i almost do that!? You idiot!' kusuos inner thoughts yelled at him for nearly kissing the other boy 'Why can't i just be normal? nono im not normal no matter how much i want to be!'

M/n grabbed kusuos shoulder causing him to snap out of his thoughts

The h/c haired boy gave him a small sad smile "it's alright kusuo. don't worry about it. i know you aren't ready." M/n gave him a reassuring shoulder pat before walking off.

kusuo watched him walk off down the hall. the pinkette leaned against the wall placing his hand above his rapidly beating heart.

'why... why is he so forgiving??'

———

A/n: saiki had two lines and yet still managed to make us simp