[25] You and Me

————————-

————————-

the Red Dahlias where neatly place at the center of the table. Rose bushes surrounded the gazebo soft classical music was heard from around the garden.

Kusuo sat on your right side as he quietly ate Desserts enjoying the peacefulness.

he shuffled around in his seat as the small jewelry box moved around freely in his jackets pocket.

you let out a small giggle as you admired kusuo. he turned to you slightly confused.

"what is it?"

you stayed silent as you leaned over and swiped your thumb over his cheek cleaning off the tiny whip cream stain.

you smiled gently at him "you're just so cute.."

kusuo looked away with a small pout "stop doing that out of no where." you chuckled at his words before u leaned in to press a small kiss against his cheek.

his eyes widen as he tried to covered his flush face.

"your really embarrassing.."

"Your just so cute! i can't help it!" you replied cheerfully pressing yourself against your lover.

he shuffled awkwardly beside you as placed the hand in his pockets "M/n do you remember? the day on Christmas when we talked together at the park?"

you looked at the flowers the decorated the table with your eyes softening at the memory "of course i do how could i forget rejecting your gift."

"you said to give it to back to you when i was finally genuine with my feelings for you. and that i would be able to admit that i love you." Kusuo grabbed your hand opening your palm he placed the ring on your finger.

the pinkette held your hand as you stared at him with a bright smile "It's going to be our promise right? when ever you wear this ring we will always be together even if we have are ups and downs. M/n i want to be there with you forever as lovers."

M/n's face burned in embarrassment "i promise you kusuo. But i already planned on loving you for my the rest of my life! But now that we both get to make this promise to eachother!"

you smiled slightly wiping away a tear "it just makes me so happy!"

you gently pulled your hand away from kusuo before placing your pinky outwards. he stared down at confusion.

"it's a pinky promise. so that neither of us will break it.." you explained

kusuo wrapped his pinky around yours.

Kusuo pushed back all his worries and doubts that exact moment. the only thing he had on his mind was

M/n

kusuos lips quirked up into a small smile

"i love you" he spoke out loud

you blinked slightly as if this was like the first time you've heard it him say it now grinning even wider you replied

"I love you more"

the two sat throughout the day enjoying themselves with no one to bother or judge the two and their happiness.

even with the doubt beneath all their love nothing would break them.

————-

(3 hours earlier)

kusuke stared at his younger brother with a smirk screaming 'i won'

kusuo stayed quiet pushing back the doubt

"he doesn't love you baby bro. him and you both know it he just wanted to find someone to fill up that lonely~ you were the first person to ever stop him from killing himself so of course he'd cling to yo-"

he began to glare threateningly at kusuke "shut up"

"M/n isn't like that kusuke. stop trying to start something you know you can't finish." kusuo spat out as he slammed his palm against the hotel wall causing the room to shake

The blondes smirk disappeared into a frown.

"im just saying kusuo. i don't want you to regret your decisions in the future..." before kusuke could finish kusuo left the room in annoyance.

the eldest chuckled as he eyed the dent in the wall pieces shattered across the bedroom floor.

"smart as always brother"

——————

eat my a** kusuke f u 😒😒

A/n: only 600+ words 🥲 i'm sorry y'all don't deserve this treatmeant. but it's 1 am i have school tomorrow bye

have this gift