[27] DESPAIR'S A TRAGEDY

'Well, well, look who's inside againWent out to look for a reason to hide again'

Went out to look for a reason to hide again'

—————-
TW: Mentions of abuse, past trauma, ED, and verbal abuse

"kuboyasu got arrested?"

we're the first words you heard as you entered the class.

"he got arrested!?" you said rushing to the group.

kaido began to explain "he was charged for assaulting saiko's bodyguard. even though that jerk started the fight."

"saikos putting the squeeze on everyone, My father was suddenly transferred" he admitted

Mera looked down sadly "Yesterday, The electricity and water in my house were suddenly shut off."

"he got to me too! the shonen jump i bought yesterday, three pages had snot on them!"

you looked confused before turning back at kusuo "that's weird nothings happened to me... and you kusuo?" you muttered the last part slightly confused.

kusuo shook his head choosing not to make you worry.

a red carpet rolled into the class the group turned as saiko walked in. M/n stood behind kusuo and kaido watching from over their shoulders.

"i heard cheapo middle part got arrested!"

"saiko!" kaido exclaimed with a glare.

"i heard sullen peon and little peon are moving to siberia." saiko said looking at kaido and kusuo

you looked down at your boyfriend "YOUR MOVING??"

"and you balls chin did you enjoy your comic yesterday." nendou growled clenching his jaw.

"super poor girl, did you enjoy the laxative bread left at your house?"

mera smiled remembering the bed "it was yummy! some kind person must've left it!"

"what about you stupid peon!" saiko said looking at you with a smirk.

you pointed to yourself slightly confused "me..? nothings happened to me?"

a tic mark appeared on saikos head before he turned to his guard and whispered to his guard loudly "i told you to dig up dirt!"

"yes sir. i did as told but it seems it should be arriving soon"

saiko nodded before returning his attention back to the group "if you continue to rebel. the people around you will suffer. you better think twice.." saiko threatened while staring at teruhashi before leaving the class.