[26] Transfer

————————

————————

'humans aren't born equal

i was born a winner

talent? looks? those means nothing.

i was born with something more more powerful

money'

the silver haired boy thought as he stood in front of the private school

"How sad" he said walking in the filthy school with a brief case filled to the brim with cash.

—-

"i heard where getting a new student.." M/n told kusuo who looked uninterested that they'll be receiving their 3rd new student this year.

"seriously? again.." kusuo said while staring at M/n who nodded very confused why everyone is transferring to PK academy.

the bell rang signaling students should be seated before the teacher enters.

the door slid open "Okay kids sit down." the female teacher said walking in and closely following behind was a red carpet unfolding itself

"i will introduce the transfer student, Metori Saiko."

a kid with silver hair much shorter waving around wads of cash around.

'so he is rich then..' you thought with a deadpanned expression at how 'outgoing' he is.

"let me warn you. i have no intention of mingling with you peons. do not speak to me."

the class all collectively began to grow irritated

"take a seat there."

"no" he bluntly said before pointing to the back "You, peon with the weird lips sit somewhere else."

takahashi shot back "do you think you're better than me because you're rich?"

The new student looked unbothered "i don't think im better. i am better." he said mocking takahashi who ran towards him while other students yelled at him to stop.

you frowned as the weird lip
boy gave up and apologize as the cash was placed in his shirt pocket.

Saiko began to walk down the row of seats but stops

"what do you think your doing." he said looking down at aren who had his legs spread open

Aren awkwardly smiled 'crap force of habit'

"cheap ass middle part" Saiko scoffed walking to his desk.

you glared at saiko from across the class you rarely hated people but he was pissing you off.

Aren looked back at saiko with his veins bulge with anger "why did you transfer to our school"

"i usually wouldn't step foot in a filthy school like this one, without any good reason" saiko turned to smile at teruhashi then clapped her hands in his "You are the reason, kokomi teruhashi."