[15]  REALIZATION

small chapter :)

———————

LOVE.

Love wasn't an emotion Kusuo Saki thought he'd experience in his life time. of course he loved his parents and grandparents but not in any sort of romantic way.

but his mother once told him when he was 14 that "you'll find the right girl for you, she'll care for you and love you even with your powers ku chan"

he bluntly said "love is a waste of time."

however in his first year of highschool thats when things changed for him

Kusuo met a boy standing on the roof top about to commit suicide. he saved him without second thought was it because his telepathy didn't work at that moment? or was it because of his x-ray vision not activating?

why was it that his heart skipped a beat when they were together?

Why was it he felt certain emotions for this boy ones never felt towards anybody else like teruhashi or chiyo?

was what his mother said false about finding the right girl.

all he wanted was the boy that annoyed him everyday.

the same one who made lewd remarks.

the one who promised to win his heart.

why did he feel these emotions?

why did he feel exhilarated at the feeling of M/n kissing him the night before. it made his heart pumping at the thought.

it was simple he finally understood was he stupid to not see it sooner? it's because....

he loved m/n.

kusuo stared at the boy from across the lunch room his eyes widen in realization.

he loved M/n

the boy who swore to never show pointless emotions. falling in love with his suicidal classmate? kind of silly of since it was obvious he cared for the boy.

but he just wished to use it as a excuse to avoid the schoolgirls in love with him.

when he finally admitted to himself that he loved him, he just wanted to hold hands with the boy, hug him, kiss him, and say......

i love you.

not that he'd every say it out loud to h/c haired boy. that's basically admitting defeat to his ego but

Kusuo lips now quirked up into a small smile at hearing M/n's voice.

even if M/n only saw that kiss as a dream it meant the world to kusuo. that's when he promised

'i'll make you mine one day'