[20] Stranger

A Soulmate Who Wasnt Meant to Be?———————

———————

the purple haired boy named shorter wong had messaged you saying he would pick you up after school. and the two of you would drive and meet up with ash and eiji.

you sent him the time you leave school and the address before you continued to walk towards the bathroom.

'i needed more clothes anyways. maybe i should buy kusuo a sweater?' you thought to yourself as you walked through the empty hall.

"wait saiki!" you heard teruhashi's speak up from around the corner. you quickly hid and peaked over to see kusuo standing a couple feet from her "Do you have free time after school?" she said cutely trying to make him agree

you frowned slightly unsure if you should intervene 'i probably shouldnt. Plus i doubt kusuo would agree to go out with her' you thought before you walked back the direction you came in

——-

your phone began to ding loudly right as class was about to end. "M/n please keep your phone off!" hairo scolded trying to take the device from your grip.

you place it under your seat trying to get it away "Wait hairo! i need to answer the message!" you exclaimed trying to push him away.

the class was quietly laughing at the sight. other then kusuo who looked annoyed at all the noise.

"fine answer it." he said finally getting off of you. you have him a small smile and thanked him

Shorter Wong
Hey M/n im here. im right in front of the gate with a bike

shorter had messaged you.

you looked out the window to see the boy standing there leaning on his bike you smiled sending him a wave

M/n L/n
i could see you!
look up

you replied back causing shorter looked up to meet your eyes he smiled waving back.

M/n L/n
i'll meet you down in a minute

you said before turning off your phone and facing the front of the class while shaking your leg up and down excitedly.

Kusuo ignored his excitement trying not to stare at M/n wondering why he was smiling at someone else he shrugged it off.

the bell rang and m/n got up from his seat and rushed to kusuos desk giving him a peck on the cheek "im busy after school so i can't walk you home kusuo. sorry but ash, eiji and shorter invited me out! but stay safe!" you said rushing out the class before you stopped and looked at him again "message me if you need me!" then finally left to hang out with your friends.