[21] Please

(pls read till the end even when THAT part shows up 😩 it's all part of the plan)—————TW: Eating disorders

—————
TW: Eating disorders.

M/n laid on his bed cold bedroom floor. he hasn't eaten properly or gone out every since he had seen saiki with teruhashi he avoided him every moments he tried to talk.

it's been over month of this routine his hair was greasy only washed when eiji and ash forced him in the shower. His skin pale no sort of color the bags under his eyes where the most noticeable.

shorter had taken it upon himself to visit you everyday making sure your wouldn't do anything to hurt yourself again.

kusuo was surprisingly very affected by this also. as much he told himself M/n was just a hurdle in the way, he still found himself thinking of the boy.

the pinkette was unable to enjoy his sweet treats his mind created a bitter taste as he ate them.

he found himself avoiding his friends less and less. nendou and kaidou noticed Saiki was off. M/n hasn't shown up to school after a week it started.

they couldn't reach him during winter break. they worried unsure what happened.

——

Saiki sat at the table looking at the breakfast his mom had made. his parents chatted about work and many things.

(Tw will be in bold)

everything was fuzzy to him he picked at the food with the fork. he hasn't eaten much since maybe less then a meal of day it was bad for him.

his stomach was empty but his body didn't allow him to swallow anything even if he tried.

"Ku? are you alright?" His mother asked causing him to flinch up.

he shook his head before placing the fork down besides his plate "sorry, i'm not hungry" he stood up pushing his seat out and walking out the room.

his parents worried as they notice the change. even if their son came of as cold they knew something was wrong.

——

M/n slept in ignoring the smell of cooking from the kitchen. he hid under his sheets trying not to gag at the smell.

the door soon violently open along with the curtains cause the sun rays to beam through.

the h/c haired boy groaned tightening his sheets around his body.

"wake up!" eiji shouted leaning over the boy. you pulled down the blanket to peak through only to immediately pull it back down

a muffled "no" was heard causing eiji to from.

"come on M/n you need to eat and shower. Shorter is cooking breakfast." eiji said trying to pull the sheets off but failed.