What's to Come

Author's Note

Alrighty yall it's time for me to answer your long-awaited question.

Will there be a book three?

Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer: Yes, BUT I have no distinctive time frame as to when it'll be started. If you've been following me for a while then you know that I rarely make a schedule when it comes to these things in order to keep this beloved hobby of mine from not becoming a job that I have to end up forcing myself to do.

In addition, I do want to work on my other books that have been somewhat neglected for a bit before starting the third 'chapter' of Nico and Khloe.

Then comes something that I'll end up needing your guy's help with.

There are two things that I absolutely despise when it comes to starting a new book, and that is, coming up with a title, and making the cover.

So, like I've done in the past, I'll probably end up leaving the covers up to you talented folks who can make them much better looking than I can.

More information on that will probably be in the next chapter once I actually come up with a title lol.

But yeah that's all I got for you guys so far.

Leave any questions (Unless you're asking for spoilers) here I guess?

Till next time, and thank you for reading!!!