Memory Loss

Song Title: Set It Off- Partners In Crime

The moment Hinata walked in, Naruto knew he was in love. Actually, he first thought he was dead. He assumed she was some sort of goddess or angel. Then she talked to him. Was that allowed? Was he allowed to to talk to someone that beautiful?

"You're awake." Hinata stood there in shock. She had often visited him, but he was never awake. It had been a week, so she was pretty worried. "I knew I shouldn't have left."

"You needed food, Hinata. Actual healthy food." Kiba rolled his eyes.

"Umm... I don't mean to be rude, but... who are you guys?" Naruto asked.

"The girl is the love of your life. Her name is Hinata. The emo kid is your first kiss, Sasuke, sunglasses is Shino, the dog is Akamaru and his dumb pet Kiba. The one reading is your sensei, Kakashi." Kurama answered.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Sasuke questioned.

"Umm... I'm not sure. Everything is a little fuzzy." Naruto scratched his head. "I know I was fighting."

"Do you know who you are?" Kakashi put away his perverted book.

"Kurama told me my name is Naruto, but that's all I know."

   "I should find Inoichi." Sasuke jumped out the window. Why the window and not the door? Cause windows are faster and anime characters don't give a damn about doors.

———

"Thanks for the help, Sakura. It gets pretty boring here on slow days." Ino said.

"I know what you mean. There hasn't been many missions since the attack, and with Naruto in the hospital, Team 7 hasn't been getting any missions."

   "Why don't you use this time to go on a date with Sasuke? Aren't you two dating?"

   "Yes, but he's been busy lately."

   Sasuke had been using his spare time to train.  For some reason, his Amaterasu has been hard to control. They figured it had something to do with the lack of training their younger bodies had. The first time Sakura punched something with half of her strength, it broke her hand. Her trying to heal the injury caused her to pass out from lack of chakra.

   "You're so lucky. You got the guy of both of our dreams."

   "Don't worry, Ino. I have a feeling you're going to meet someone you like a lot better than Sasuke."

   "Do you guys know where Inoichi is?" Sasuke entered the flower shop.

   "What's going on?" Sakura asked.

   "It's Naruto. He's awake, but he lost his memories." Sasuke answered.

   "I'll go get my dad." Ino walked away.

   "How bad is it?" Judging from the expression on Sasuke's face, it was bad.

   "Sakura, he used his manners. He was being polite."

   "That bad? We may never get him back."

———

"Who ever is responsible for his memory loss, knew what they were doing. I won't be able to break the jutsu that was used against him, but I can weaken it. With time, Naruto may be able to regain his memories." Inoichi explained.

"How long until he regains his memories?" Iruka had entered the same time Inoichi came in.

"I have no way of knowing for sure. I suggest taking him to places he's been to a lot, or doing things he's done before." Inoichi basically told those from the future to make Naruto do exactly what he did before.