The

Song Title: Encanto Surface Pressure

Three years later

After three years of searching, they found a clue leading to where Kabuto could be. When they new they were getting close, they stopped sending letters to Konoha. They didn't want any information to somehow get to Kabuto.

   Thanks to Naruto's parents, they knew that Menma was still alive, but Hiashi had died. Unfortunately Hiashi couldn't tell them anything. After you die, your mind goes foggy. You can't really think about anything. For about a year, all you're doing is wondering around waiting for pieces of your memories to return. Once you've regained your memories you're stuck watching those closest to you in the land of the living. Like a child or best friend.

   So anyway, the group consists of the people who left in the last chapter and also Gaara and Temari. Temari wasn't originally going to come along, but her little brother and husband were going on a mission and they had no idea how long they were going to be gone. As the oldest sibling, she had to protect her younger brother. And she also loved Shikamaru. He kinda grew on her and she didn't want to be separated from him for who knows how long.

Ok, back to what I was originally going to get to. The clue. The team had made it to a small remote village. They've been floating around for a while. Going where the rumors took them. Whatever sounded like something Kabuto might do, they checked it out.

The rumor that led them to Kabuto, was by someone they overheard talking to a friend at ijump.

"You wanna hear about bad luck? Listen to this. In my old village, Rosemary, there was this mass kidnapper. People started disappearing randomly. The first disappearance happened three years ago. It was always kids that disappeared. The kidnappers only took the children." The First Lady spoke.

"Didn't you guys call someone for help?" The second lady asked.

"Oh, we did, but then they started disappearing."

"Did it ever stop?"

"Maybe. When I left six months ago, children were still disappearing. Oh, who knows? Hopefully whoever did it has already been caught."

"Who would do something like that? To innocent children no less."

The seven people overhearing their conversation knew exactly the type of person who would do something like that. Though why he needed all those kids was a mystery.

"Ok, does anyone know where Rosemary village is?" Naruto asked.

"We have a map back in our hotel room." Shikamaru said. (Just so you don't think all seven of them are sleeping in the same room, they buy two rooms with two beds in each room. Gaara and Shikamaru sleep in the same bed while Naruto and Sasuke sleep in the other bed. The girls just alternate so that they all get one night of  a bed to themselves)

   "Then we're done eating and we go back to our room." Everyone agreed with Temari.

"I say Naruto pays for everyone." Sasuke suggested.

"Wha- why? We can all pay for our own meal!" Naruto pointed out.

"You're rich. You can afford our meal." Sasuke said.

"We're all rich!" Naruto argued.

"Not as rich as you. You have the inheritance of Minato and Kushina who were extremely rich, I know Anko and Iruka gave you some money before we left, and you don't spend your money very often."

   "Your entire clan died. You get all their inheritance money. Nobody can beat that."

   "I'll pay for it." Temari rolled her eyes.