☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2☔︎

JAEHYUK'S POV

Previously:

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? My bf with a girl. Great."

_^_^_

She faced Hanah and said.

"Will you EXCUSE us little missy cause me and MY Bf needed to talk".
Hanah gulped and nod her head before getting out to our dorm. There was a moment of silence when...

"H-haneul I-"

"YOU WHAT?! HUH?! WHAT CAN YOU EXPLAIN?! JAEHYUK! I ALREADY GAVE YOU ALOT OF CHANCES AND YOU PROMISED ME! PROMISED ME THAT YOU WON'T CHEAT ON ME AGAIN! BUT GUESS WHAT!? YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING BEHIND MY BACK! SO THAT'S IT HUH? I LOVED YOU!, CARED FOR YOU!, BUYING THE THINGS THAT YOU WANT SO YOU'LL BE HAPPY BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME?! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE YOU F*CKIN JERK!".

(A/n: sorry for the curse word.... ehe I need to (❍ᴥ❍ʋ))

I widen my eyes when she cursed for the first time. She saw my reaction and chuckled.

"SURPRISED HUH? Well you won't be able to hear me cursed or laugh, my cries, joy and anger anymore CAUSE I'M DONE YOON JAEHYUK! I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE! ALL THE WORDS THAT I SAID WAS THE PAIN LOCKED IN MY FRAGILE HEART! AND I'M GLAD I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS FREELY. Yachi's right, I should
have broken up with you ages ago."

She said when I saw her carrying 2 baggage then walk past me while I looked down. M-my h-heart... why.... d-does it hurts so bad?....
She stop for a moment before leaving me..

"Goodbye Jaehyuk" those last words hit me very hard. My heart aches deeply when I noticed that I'm crying and fall at the floor.

Hanah ran inside to calmed me down but it didn't worked.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Haneul Hurriedly go to the bus stop again to go to her parents home and trust me she was crying really hard. She made it in time before the rain comes again. She sat at the bench and cried quietly.

It hurts, it really hurts for her delicate heart that she finally broke up with her boy- with Jaehyuk. Her shirt becomes wet because of crying and wiping her tears when someone gave her an handkerchief.

(A/n: nope! Not some of the members cause remember~ tragic ending~ ehe)

A old woman, maybe in her middle 60's gave me a reassuring smiled while handing me a clean handkerchief. I hesitated when she nod her head for me to get it. I wipe all my tears away while she rubbed circles in my back.

"Is everything alright dear? I saw you crying so I wanted to check on you because my heart aches when someone's hurt" I just smiled at her, said to her everythings alright and say thank you.

"Oh? Looks like the bus is here" she said while I stand up, but before that I turned around.

"How about you? Um? G-granny?"

" it's ok. I'm here waiting for my Child" I gave her a smile once again and waved goodbye. She also waved goodbye to me and I hop on the bus to go home, where I belong.

>after the Bus trip<

Finally I'm home! I ringed the doorbell and saw my parents happily smile to me. I got in and Give them a hug. They give me a hug to when Suddenly I cry. They noticed it and hugged me very tightly.

After those cries, we ate, talk, watch movies and finally sleep happily while not thinking of my break up.

"Now... we're already over.."