☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4☔︎

HANEUL'S POV

After our Break up, I tell my bff and she is Happy, I lived happily with my parents but there's something missing... I don't know what this is but my heart is still aching.

'Our break up was 5 days ago but my heart is still aching? Why? No... don't tell me I still love him! Nope! Nuh-uh! I already give him 3 chances and he still cheat behind my back. Wait, in mine and Yachi's phone call five days ago before me and Jaehyuk broke up, Did she say 'many that I can count'? Wait what? I didn't say to her that I gave him 3 chances and-'

My thoughts were cut off when mom called me. I go outside at my room and go downstairs when I saw my childhood friend.

"JIHOON?! What are you doing here?! And I thought you and your family is in America!" I said surprisingly making may way infront of him while He smiled scratch his nape. Mom and Dad are now ready to go to their work.

"Hey sweetie, we're now going to work! Be safe here ok? Oh and if Both of you are hungry, there's some food at the Refrigerator" I nod while Jihoon nod too and my parents are now heading to their work. I faced Jihoon and he answered my question.

"Well, me and my family decided to go here on a vacation" I happily hugged him while he hugged me back. We decided to go in my living room and chat for awhile while watching some movies.

"So? How's you and your Boyfriend?" He suddenly questioned me while I get back to get some snacks for us but. I smiled Fakely and said.

"Oh? Us? We're not together anymore" and put the snacks at the coffee table infront of us. Jihoon stare at me sadly when I noticed him.

"Nah... it's ok! I'm totally fine" I said while lifting my right arm while my fingers turn into a fist.

"I can't believe, Jaehyuk, who's a very Loyal once he was a kid, cheated on you... I can't believe my Bestfriend did that...." I widen my eyes and look at him shocked. 'HIM?! AND THAT JERK FACE ARE FRIENDS SINCE KIDS?! WHA- HOW?!'

"WAIT WHAT FRIENDS?! SINCE KIDS?!" He looked at me and started to Laugh while wrapping his arms in his stomach. I look at him with a Bam Symbol on my head while gritting my teeth sarcastically.

He looked at me scaredly and said sorry. After that he tell me stories about that Jerk Face when they were still kids and I don't know why I'm still interested in hearing it.

"So... urm.. How's you and your, Fiancé~?" I ask when his face turned red.

"A-ah... Rae Hwa? Don't worry she's fine!" He said when I turned into mom mode and said.

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE CHEAT ON HER OK? OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE YOUR DAMN JERK FACE FRIEND" He furiously nodded when his phone ringed. He get it from his pocket when it was a video call from Rae Hwa, or Rae, or my Bestfriend.

"Answer it! ANSWER IT!!!!" I screamed while reaching the phone but his arms are way to long than mine. After he answered it, I quickly swipe his phone and say hello. Of course, she's surprised cause we didn't have a video call or chat since I dunno when.

We talk together and after that my parents are home. Jihoon say goodbye to me and go back to his parents house.

"Well.. this day became better..."