☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9☔︎

Hello! So this is an Musical Chapter and Haneul and Jaehyuk will both sing...
rewrite the stars

*cough* *cough*
Hope you guys like it!
Now, let's get started!

Fonts - singing.
Fonts - talking

-------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON'S POV

At the park, Haneul's now walking to the fountain where Jaehyuk said he will meet her to have a talk. We got closer and closer when she saw him sitting while waiting for her.

Haneul face become sad while approaching him. Jaehyuk notice her and smiled then tap his hands at his side for Haneul to have a seat. She gladly seated then silence. They didn't talk for a moment when Jaehyuk finally speak.

"Look, Haneul. I-i don't how or why I'm telling you this but I.... I. I-i still Loved you." Haneul widen her eyes as she faced him.

"Yeah, I know. I've been a Jerk, bastard, Ass.... but I still loved you. Since that day, my heart really can't take it anymore and I want to be with you" Haneul turned and stand up. She faced him again and said.

"I-i don't why I feel like this, I-i still Love you too..."
Jaehyuk stand up and started to get closer to her but Haneul stop him.

"Stop. Yeah I still Love you.... but that doesn't mean we're going back again" Haneul started walking away when the time stopped. Birds, people, cars, sirens, everything stops around them when a music started to play and Jaehyuk start's singing.

"You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide"
Haneul stop in her tracks and Jaehyuk approach her slowly.

"I know you want me
So don't keep sayin' our hands are tied"
He goes infront of her and held her chin to face him.

"You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pullin' you miles away
And out of reach from me"
Some transition appeared. Jaehyuk can be seen reaching to Haneul's back but he can't.

"But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?"
He stopped reaching to her when he held his shirt near his heart very tightly. Some transitions appeared again when both of them teleported in a mountain full of stars above the night sky.

"What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find"
Jaehyuk sang as he sadly look at Haneul when they started dancing.

"It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight" While they dance, Haneul disappeared when he saw her in another mountain.

"You think it's easy
You think I don't wanna run to you"
She started singing while hugging her self sadly.

"But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through"
There can be seen some mountains and both of them at the top with a wide distance

"I know you're wondering why because we're able to be
Just you and me within these walls"
Both of them are now facing each others back with a wall beetwen them with only one spotlight.

"But when we go outside, you're gonna wake up and see
That it was hopeless after all"
Both of them saw a door and go outside when it was just total darkness.

"No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find"
Haneul appeared infront of Jaehyuk, still keep singing while heart aches.

"It's not up to you
It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be"
Both of them surrounded by darkness with their heads low.

"How can we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours
Tonight" Haneul sang when clouds beneath them started flying them up the dark stary night when they started dancing in their singing.

"All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you"
While both of them singing and dancing in harmony, there can be seen their flashback when both of them are happy, holding hands and fight.

"It feels impossible
It's not impossible
Is it impossible?
Say that it's possible"
They still kept dancing when three spotlights are focused on them.

"How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find"
both of them feel the beat of their singing.

"It's up to you
And it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours"

the music suddenly slowed down when they are now in their real world. Jaehyuk and Haneul put their heads together while heavenly breathing from their singing and dancing.

"You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
But I can't have you
We're bound to break and my hands.... are tied.."

Haneul sang those last phrase. She let go of Jaehyuk's hand and walk away. The world around them play again. Jaehyuk just looked down and sat at the fountain, sadly.

"So I don't have a Chance?....."