☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14☔︎

Fonts - Music
Fonts - Talking

-----------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Days passed. Those days became gloomy, especially for Jaehyuk. He suddenly wake up in his apartment.

He put his hand in his head because of a headache when he remembered the accident.

He climbed off his bed and hurriedly got a shower, brushed his teeth and fixed his hair. He gritted his teeth while getting some stuffs so he can put it in his bag. He was at the sofa when the doorbell ringed.

He looked at the door and slowly stand up. He slowly walk there as he opened the door and saw.......

.

.

.

"H-haneul!" He screamed happily while embrace her tightly. She did the same to him and he let her go inside his apparent.

Jaehyuk look at her and she seems....
Surprisingly fine? He tought she would have wounds in her arms or face or some injured bones  but why does she looked Surprisingly fine?

He shaked his head and didn't question it anylonger, as long as Haneul's alright. Jaehyuk closed the door and Haneul sat at the couch and smiled at him. He approached her and sat next beside her.

"H-haneul I-" she put her index finger in Jaehyuk's lips so she can hush him. She only smiled at him and hold his hand.

They talk and talk happily without minding the accident.

"Hey Haneul, do you want to come with me and have a drink in the coffee shop where you worked?" Jaehyuk ask while Haneul just smiled, nod and stand. Jaehyuk also smiled and stand and intertwined his hands to her.

They got out of their apartment and start walking at the street. Some people look at them weirdly but they just happily laugh and talk.

>at the shop<

Both of them came at the shop and ordered some drinks. The cashier looked weirdly at them too but they didn't mind.

After they ordered, they walk towards a long table near the window and talk for a while like if she's ok now or how's her work doing. Their drinks arrived as both of them happily said thank you. Jaehyuk questionably look at the staff to why isn't she saying hi to their assistant manager when "you wake me up before you go go" by Wham and Zebrahead played at the shop.

They just laugh and talk at their jokes, didn't mind the other people.

"But something's bugging me
Something ain't right"
The song played as Jaehyuk was bugging himself that he can't never explain.

"My best friend told me
What you did last night
You left me sleeping in my bed"
He remembered the accident that time while Haneul just talk to him.

"I was dreaming
But I should've been with you instead"
He couldn't understand himself right now, something was bugging him and there's definitely wrong when...

"You know.... It's not your fault... I should have listen to you before I ran" as Haneul said that the music played..

"You wake me up!"
The music stop. Jaehyuk widen his eyes. The noises surrounding him were gone. He snapped out from his thoughts and look at his left side when...

.

.

.

She's not there. Haneul's dead. She was really dead. It was just him imagining her that she was here. The noises started to get loud surrounded him. He looked down and cried while gritting his teeth once again and he sang quietly.

"H-how can we rewrite the stars?...... say you were made to be mine..... n-nothing can keep us apart.... and y-you were t-the one... I.... was... meant to find....."

"In another life... I'll make it up to you
....
I promised..."

————————————
Alright everyone,
This is the last chapter! Thank you very much for reading this book! I hope you like the story of this. Thank your for the reads and votes!
Bye Bye!!! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca 𝑹𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 | Tʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ_Y. Jᴀᴇʜʏᴜᴋ [COMPLETE] 🎉