☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3☔︎

JAEHYUK'S POV

After our Break up two days ago, My heart really aches so badly. I'm here ate the street, buying some flowers for Hanah. She said yesterday after I calmed down have a date together.

I go to the bus stop and wait when I saw Haneul's Bff who were going who knows where. She glance at me and I saw her face was really angry. The Bus arrived but just ignored me there and hopped in.

I also get inside the Bus and take a seat when I hear her talking to Haneul. I glance at the back quickly when she glared at me, so I decided, not.. to.. take a look.

After 30 minutes, My stop is already here. I take a quick glance again at Yachi and sigh. I hop off and walk to where Hanah's house is.

>After walking<

After walking for like 15 minutes I'm already here at her house. The door is locked so I ringed the doorbell for how many times, but she still didn't answer it. Huh? Weird. Gladly, I had a spare key that she gave it to me so I unlock it and go inside.

She's not in the living room or the kitchen so I decided to go to her room. I climbed the stairs when I heard her laughing and notice that someone's in her room too. I curiously and hurriedly knock the door and barred in.

My eyes widen, I saw her making out with another man. They hurriedly put on their clothes when Hanah, came closer to me.

"H-hey Jae... w-what are you doing here?" I was seriously angry like I wanted to murder someone. Both of them take glances at each other when I gritted my teeth and throw the flowers away. Now, those flowers are scattered in the floor.

"Don't you 'what are you doing here' Hanah! The real question is, what are YOU doing huh? So you've been cheating behind my back all this time?!" I rolled my eyes and mockingly chuckled.

"Can't believe this. I wish I didn't been like a Jerk, I wish I haven't been cheating to Haneul, and I wish I didn't met you! Both of you can continue what you're doing. I'm done Hanah. Goodbye."

I go downstairs and hurriedly go outside. I saw Hanah at the door calling for me but I didn't looked back. I go to the bus stop again to wait when it rained, I decided to just walk. Gladly, I'm wearing my hoodie.

Now I know How this is Feels. Cheating behind your back, Loving someone but never Loved you back and get the things that they wanted to be happy.

F*ck this sh*t. I really hated it.
Is this what I take for granted? For cheating on Haneul all the time? Instant Karma huh?

Now I knew, I was an Ass Sh*tty Jerk.

"well done sherlock...".

--------------------------------

Sorry for the curse words!✌ I'm really sorry cause I have to...
Ehe...