☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5☔︎

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Hey Jaehyuk! Don't forget to eat ok?"

"Yeah hyung! You'll get skinny if you didn't eat!"

Two person said from behind of Jaehyuk while he just nod then turn his face around and smiled at them. The door closed, leaving him all alone but Glady, Hyunsuk and Junghwan, always visit him now very often because they heard what happened to Him and Haneul and his current girlfriend.

Sometimes, his other friends just call him if he's ok or not and sometimes- wait no, all the time when his friends are visiting him, they Lectured him for what he did to Haneul. His Phone rang at the small coffee table infront of him and saw who the caller. He sigh and answered it.

Asahi: hey Jaehyuk.... I heard what happened....

The only one, wait two, the only two who didn't know is Asahi and Jihoon.

Jaehyuk: y-yeah... I know and its been 2 weeks now since.. that you know...

The caller from the other side of the line just hummed when he cleared his throat and turn his voice into a serious one.

Asahi: seriously? You Cheated on her 3, no, 4 Times now! Then, the instant Karma comes right infront of you. Who's the Loser jerk now huh?

Meanwhile, in the other side of the line, Jaehyuk just twitch his eye and really wanted to end the call but he can't.

Asahi: oh BTW, Jihoon texted me that he come home in Korea to have a vacation.
Jaehyuk: really? Ok. How are you in Los Angeles?
Asahi: I'm fine. Preety busy with composing lately... oh anyway I need to go. I still have work to do.
Jaehyuk: ok... bye!

Asahi ended the call while Jaehyuk stares at his phone when he saw Haneul's phone number.

He really wanted to talk to her but his brain says no. He put his phone down when he got another phone call. He saw the name and answered it.

Jaehyuk: hey Jihoon!
Jihoon: Don't "Hey Jihoon" me
Jaehyuk: Guess you already know?

While calling, he sat down at the table and eat what Hyunsuk and Junghwan made for him when he dropped his spoon and made a clinging sounds from his plate.

Jaehyuk: y-you and Haneul are going here?
Just visiting her aunt?
For how many days?
So one week?
Oh.. ok..

Jihoon: tell me. Do you still Love her?

Jihoon made his voice serious when Jaehyuk didn't speak. He didn't even know if he still love her or give him another chance but.... it's impossible. Haneul give him 3 chance to change but he still didn't and he know, she can't trust him anymore.

Jihoon: ok so you DO love her... well, when we talk 4 days ago.. I heard that you break up with your current girlfriend  AND told her your life since we we're kids and you know me and Haneul are childhood friend so don't worry about being jealous cause you know that i have a Fiancé, anyways, she's really interested and didn't stop me so maybe.... maybe... she still loves you????? Or no? Well you cheated on her 4 times now so?...

Jaehyuk is still speechless

Jihoon: look. Yes, yes I'm angry at you but I know, deep inside your heart, you still love her.... so what do you say? Get your girl back or no?

Jaehyuk give an determine face and answered immediately.

Jaehyuk: Yes. I'll get her back and never ever to cheat again and I promised... really promised to change.

Jihoon smiled and said to Jaehyuk to meet them at the mall on Tuesday. Jihoon break the call while Jaehyuk continued his eating.

"I promised, I'll make it right for you this time...."

----------------------------

Hey! Update time! I hope you guys are enjoying reading this!
Sorry of there are alot of wrong grammars or mistakes🤧
I hope this story has alot of reads someday😌

Anyways, thank you and bye bye!!!