☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11☔︎

HANEUL'S POV

Me and Yachi are here at the mall to have our mind relax. We were about to go to the arcade when we heard someone calling our names. We look at the person and saw Ava coming closer to us.

"Hey Yachi! Haneul! How are you?" She cheerily ask. I smiled at her while Yachi glared at her slightly.

"We're fine, how about you?" I ask. She put her hands in her mouth and giggled.

"I'm fine too! Oh the both of you are only here?"

"Yup! Jihoon got back to where his parents is while I'm still here because I already have a Job" I said while she still looked for someone that made me and Yachi raised our
eyebrows. She stopped when she ask something.

"How about Jaehyuk? Is he not with you guys too?" I widen my eyes and breath out. I smiled fakely and said He's not here. Why does she want to see Jaehyuk? Are they in a relationship? I was about to ask her when Yachi ask before me.

"Why? Are you guys in a relationship?" Ava widen her eyes and nodded no.

"N-no, no! Uhh.. erm.. how about let's have a girls date today? It will be really fun right?" Me and Yachi just nodded our heads and followed her to where she was going.

"W-well... seems like she's innocent" I said. Yachi look at me then raised her other eyebrows while folding her arms in her chest.

"Well, yes she's innocent but that doesn't mean she's not... I mean look at her... didn't you see her earlier that she's really suspicious? Even when you guys are at the arcade too days ago!"

Wait, is she spying at us days ago? Jeez and here we are, she said I was the one who's spying but Looky here. We just didn't mind when we're at the shopping area. Ava do mostly of the shopping while me and Yachi just having fun and take pictures. After that we all got out of the mall when Ava said something that made me Jealous.

"See you later Yachi and Haneul! Oh and say hi to Jaehyuk for me!"

After that we all go home. Me and Yachi are walking side-by-side while talking. I talk about when I got harass by a stranger and Jaehyuk save me. Of course she was angry at the stranger and sigh in Relief when I said Jaehyuk save me. We got here at the bus stop but the bus is still not here so we waited.

"So your Job is a barista at your favourite coffee shop?" I nod and smiled.

"Well Atleast I started low..." she smiled happily at me.

"How about your work?" I ask

"Shesh, those kids were hard work! Atleast I have work and take care of them" we talk and talk about her Job at the daycare center when the Bus is here and we both got home.

>weeks later<

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Haneul is now visiting Jaehyuk very often and always cook for him if he's too lazy. Jihoon got back to America with his parents and of course, he's sad because he's leaving his childhood friend again. Yachi, she's spying on Ava whenever she goes when she weirdly followed her a day ago that she new Jaehyuk's apartment is.

Right now, both of Jaehyuk and Haneul are eating dinner in his apartment while talking.

"So? How's your work?" Jaehyuk ask her while getting some ramen from the bowl.

"Good, being a Barista is hard work but I'm totally fine" Jaehyuk look at her worriedly.

"Well... don't overwork ok?" He said and just continued to eat when Haneul stands up making Jaehyuk look at her questionably. She held her chest and just talk to him straight to the point.

"J-jaehyuk, it's been a month now since we broke up and we're now friends. Ever since that day, my heart reallumy aches and when we're at the fountain, yes, I still have feelings for you. Yes we're now friends but... I-I don't know why I'm feeling this way.... J-jaehyuk.. I can't take it anymore I still loved you and be with you! A-and-"

Haneul cut off when Jaehyuk suddenly hugged her tightly. She hugged him back with tears on her eyes. Jaehyuk smiled.

"Haneul, I still love you too and I was about to say the same thing. And I promise, I'll change and never ever cheat on you again"

"Y-you really promised that?"  She mumbled in his shirt while Jeahyuk nod. She look at him and smiled and cuddled him again.

"So we're back?" He ask while Haneul just hummed. They hugged each other for awhile and ate happily.

"We're finally back...."