☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12☔︎

HANEUL'S POV

Months passed and it has been great. Both Jaehyuk and me are now in a good relationship not like before. He isn't Cheating on me, He changed and he kept his promises, and I'm, I'm happier than ever for that.

And it even makes it better, you know my work as a Barista? Well I have been promoted and promoted because of my hard work to be an Assistant manager! Yep! And Jaehyuk too! He became an administrative assistant where he work at the Bang's company, where his friend, Yedam's Dad owned it.

We even got a new apartment that where it's big and just right for both of us and bought a car!. I also told my parents about us together again and they were happy, even aunt, Jaehyuk and Yachi.

Sometimes, Yachi visits us is somethings wrong or not just to check cause she didn't want THAT to happened again.

Sometimes she told me that Ava knew where Jaehyuk's new and old apartment is and even stalk him, of course I kept what Yachi said at the mall that time in mind

"yes she's innocent but that doesn't mean she's not..."

So we just gonna look out for her. For now, it's gonna be our one year anniversary. So me and Jaehyuk are getting ready so we can have our date night at where our favourite restaurant is.

"Baabbbeee! Are you ready?"
He ask at the other side of the door. Make up, check, just a right dress, check, not too fancy, check, hair done, check, my purse, check. Yeah, I'm ready.

I opened the door and saw Jaehyuk on his suit that looked like he's a prince. He smiled at me and reach for my hand to kiss it and said.

"You ready Mi Amor?" I giggled and nod. After that, we go out to our apartment and go to his car. He drive us to where the restaurant is.

JAEHYUK'S POV

>At the Restaurant<

We're now here and some waiter tell us if he had a reservation. Of course we had so we said yes and we followed him to where is our seat. After that he gave us booklets to order our food. After ordering our food, we talk for a moment.

"You know, you really kept your promise" she giggled while holding my hand

"Yep, of course. I don't want to happened like last time" she shrugged

"Remember last time when we're at the mall and Jihoon said something like captain America? I was about to say Avengers Assemble after that" we both laugh and chuckled.

"Well I was about to say 'Marvel Geek'" we laugh again and quiet down.

"Ok that's enough talking to Jihoon, maybe he's angry at us right now" she said when we imagined how Jihoon angrily said "I'm gonna kill you both!!!" With a Angry mark on his head, scary sharp eyes and teeth and letting his right fist raise up in the air.

We talk and talk when our food is now here. We ate while talking and laughing quietly like what lovers do.

"*cough* I need to go to the bathroom for a sec" she said while putting down her purse in her chair.

"Are you ok? Do you need anything?" I reassuringly ask. She just waved her hand and said she's fine. She then go to the bathroom while I just waited for her and ate when someone touching my back. I look at the person and saw..

.........

"AVA?! What are you doing here?!" I ask questionably. She just seductively go infront of me and smiled.

"Well.... just taking you from her.." she said. Wait what?!

"WAIT, WHA-" I got cut off when she suddenly.... KISSED ME?! Oh no, no no no!!!!!! W-why can't I move! NO!.

She stopped kissing when she smirked and look at the other direction where..........

No...

No..

NO!

"Shit!...."