☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7☔︎

JAEHYUK'S POV

'Ok, mask, check, hat, check, me and Jihoon's plan, check and already at the mall, check. What else?.....'

"Huh? JAEHYUK! how are you?" I look at the person who's calling me and I know it's him. While he approached me, I saw Haneul behind, folding her arms and look at the other direction while following him.

Jihoon cleared his throat and gave me an 'stick to the plan...' look. I sigh and acted like a happy child who didn't see his friend in ages.

"Hey Jihoon! How have you've been? Jeez, I didn't tought I would see you....," I look at Haneul while she look at me in an angry-sad face.

"Y-you too.... Haneul...." I look down when Jihoon laugh Fakely.

"Heheheh... erm.. oh! Me and Haneul are here because I still need to meet someone. She said she'll be here in 10 minutes, so how about... coming with us? If you Don't have any plan of course" He ask while he gave me a 'stick. To. The. Plan.!' Look again.

"S-sure... if Haneul didn't mind.. No it's ok, maybe I'll get in your way" I said when Jihoon Facepalmed. Haneul sigh then fakely smiled at me.

"No, it's ok. I don't mind. Me and Jihoon are going to the Starbucks over there. Let's go" she said while walking pass us and headed directly to where we were going.

Jihoon sigh in relief and slap my back.
"Seriously? That would have it a fail if you said those second sentence. Gladly, Haneul Accept you to come."

We then both go to Starbucks, ordered what we want and just sat on the table to wait. It was awkward really, I'm facing Haneul while Jihoon sat at left, while the other side of the table is vacant.

We didn't talk for like 3 minutes while Jihoon is just chatting with his Fiancé when we heard someone call his name.

"Hey Jihoon! How are you?" We saw a girl who's skinny, wearing a white dress. For some reason, she can speak Korean really well..

"Oh hey! We were just waiting for you! Oh, Jaehyuk, Haneul, this is Ava, Ava this is my friends, Jaehyuk and Haneul" he introduced us with her. We waved hello and sat at the right side of the table.

HANEUL'S POV

He introduced us to Ava while me and Jaehyuk waved at her. She sat the right side of the table while smiled brightly. Jeez, is this Jihoon's twin sister but separated since birth or something?

"Oh! Did you already buy your drink?" He ask. Ava nodded happily while sipping her drink.

"Ok.... let's go at the arcade after drinking then go shopping if you guys want" He said while we just nod.

>at the arcade<

"Alright, we have a plan, 20 coins, 2 teams, one shot. 5 years ago I lost, all of the games, I lost prizes, I lost coins, and I wasted my money. Today we had a chance to take it all back. All of you know your teams, know your missions. Get the prizes, get them back. One round trip each, no mistakes, no due overs. Most of us go somewhere we good at, that doesn't mean we don't know what to expect. Look out for each other, this is the Fight of our lives and we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck"

After Jihoon spoke that 'amazing speech', three of us stayed quite while me and Jaehyuk twitch our eyes as we both said..

"Jeez... when did he became captain America all of a sudden????"

--------------------------------
Hey! Update! Just finish my modules yesterday ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ