☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10☔︎

JAEHYUK'S POV

Since that day, I didn't even contact or answered the calls of my friends. Walking at the streets with my hoodie on, I'm going to where me and Haneul's favorite coffee shop when someone Called from my phone so I decided to answered it.

Jaehyuk: Hello?
Jihoon: hey! You didn't answered our calls... Guess she said no when you guys talk 2 days ago?
Jaehyuk: yeah.. Is Haneul with you?
Jihoon: Nope. She said she was going somewhere but didn't even tell me where. I was about to say to her to come with her but she said no.
Jaehyuk: oh.. ok. Hey I-

My voice cut off when I heard someone Calling for help. It seems those voice was familiar.

Jaehyuk: Hey Jihoon, I need to go. Bye.

I closed the call and go to where someone called for help. I got here in the alley way when I saw something that really get me angry or furious. I go to the man and punch him hardly.

"WHAT THE?!"
I punch him again and again until his nose bleed. I stopped punching him and he quickly ran away.

I unzipped my Hoodie Jacket and put it at Haneul's Shoulder because her shirt is slightly broken.

"Are you ok?" I ask but she didn't answered me. I sigh and hold her hands which she just flinch for a sec and calmed.

"I'm going to the Coffee shop, If you want, I'll treat you. Let's go" she still didn't answer, so I didn't mind and go to where we are headed.

>At the Coffee shop<

I already ordered Mine and Haneul's drink. Both of us just keep silence while I look at the the window.

I also notice her that she has been looking at me for a minute now. I decided to faced her and gave her a questioning look. She sigh and said.

"T-thank you for earlier.. b-but why?"
I gave her a sarcastic look then Chuckled.

"Why? How about you? If you heard or saw someone's calling for help, would you not to?" She Chuckled then look down while drinking her drink.

>3 days later<

I was about to cook my lunch when the doorbell of my apartment ringed. I go to the door and opened it when I didn't expect Haneul to visit me. I widen my eyes as I just stared at her.

"Well? You don't want your guest to go inside?" I stop staring at her and let her in. I closed the door while she sat at the couch.

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask. She Chuckled and stand up.

"Well... even though we're not lovers, that doesn't mean we can be friends? Right?" I just smiled and now started to cook when she hold my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I buy some food for us" she said while pointing at the table with food there already set. Both of us eat and talk happily with each other.

After our lunch we played some video games and clean my apartment cause it's been messy since she.. ehem.. leave. After that, it's finally for her to go home. We both waved goodbye and I'm now at the couch, smiling happily and decided to call Asahi.

Jaehyuk: Hey!
Asahi: yeah, hey. I still have work you know hshshhs
Jaehyuk: can you take a rest for once?
I said as we both Chuckled.

'Well... at least we're friends... that's a good start right?...'