🍋Let's Make Up🍋 StaticLoveTune

Alastor was furious with Vox, and it scared the absolute hell out of the media demon. You see, when Alastor was actually mad, he didn't yell and scream like most people, oh no. When Alastor got mad, he got quiet. Vox was relieved at first, mistaking the silence for forgiveness, but he learned his mistake incredibly quickly as the buck refused to speak to him at all. Nothing scared Vox more then a quiet Alastor, Exterminators, Lucifer, and even God himself brought him no greater fear then Alastor's silence. "Oh come on babe, you can't stay mad at me forever" Vox says lightly placing his hands on Alastor's shoulders. Alastor didn't bother to answer him as he slaps his hands off his shoulders before walking away from his digital boyfriend. "Or maybe you can" Vox mumbles under his breath, trying to think of anything he could do to make the deer forgive him. He snaps his fingers and grins as the Roomba he had stored in the closed started doing its job and vacuuming the carpet, an imp came scurrying in to dust around the large studio, while another started cooking. Alastor often voiced his displeasure in how dirty the place could get and often did most of the house work, which was just precious in Vox eyes. If Alastor was so upset with him, he'd just have to take care of the chores himself so he won't be so mad.

Vox and Alastor sat across from each other on opposite ends of the table, in pure, unnatural, silence. These were two of the biggest chatterboxes in hell, for constant gibberish only the two could understand to not be spilling out of their mouths was a disturbing sight to say the least. Alastor ate in complete silence, Vox staring at him for any sign that Alastor would soften, but there was nothing. The entire time they ate in silence, just staring at each other, Alastor with his usual smile, Vox looking much more tense and hot under the collar. That's when he got an idea, if he could seduce Al enough for make up sex, he'll have to forgive him! Vox stood up from the table and walked around the table towards his lover, the deers eyes trailing curiously as he watched the tv demons movements. Vox pulls out Alastor's chair and wraps his arms around Alastor's thin waist, humming in content at holding his boyfriend again. "Dinner was delicious, but nothing taste better then that fine ass of yours~" Vox static laced voice purred in the red heads ear. This caused the red heads face to ignite into a bright red as he struggled to escape Vox grasp.

"The way you're struggling right now, makes me think of how you'd squirm when I fuck you. How you'd be squirming under me, panting and moaning as I have you pinned, fucking you like a whore~" Vox breaths heavily. Vox was really starting to get into the scene he was creating in his mind, and judging by the crimson deers shaky breath, so was Alastor. "I'd be relentless, I'd spread your legs and pound into you babe~. I'd make you scream because of how good it feels, fuck, and your stomach would bulge to fit my cock, that's so hot~" Vox pants tightening his grip on the others thin waist. Alastor starts panting, a soft moan escaping his throat as Vox's words invaded his thoughts, overwhelming his senses and blurring his good sense. Vox pulls Alastor out of his chair and begins grinding their torsos together, causing them both to gasp out in pleasure at the blissful friction. Alastor wraps his arms around Vox neck, pulling himself up and making out with his lovers screen, dull grey and electric blue tongues fighting in a war for dominance. Alastor moans as Vox tongue overpowers his and dominates his mouth. The two soon pull away, gasping desperately for air as they maintain eye contact. "Fuck me" Alastor whispers softly.

The imps had long since cleaned off the table, making it a perfect place for Vox to ravage his doe. As Vox laid Alastor against the long table, his tongue began to slowly glide up Alastor's neck, causing the deer to shiver and gasp. Electric blue and crimson tipped claws tore at each other's clothing as they fought to free the other from their clothes, desperation fueling their actions as they had only one thought remaining. Once free of their pesky clothing, Vox got between the deers thin legs, teasing the needy sinners folds with a light lick with his tongue, causing the deer to whimper as he bucks his hips impatiently. Vox chuckles and grips Alastor's hips to keep him pinned down as he keeps teasing Alastor's wet opening. Before Alastor could get too impatient though, Vox plunged his tongue deep inside the buck, causing the crimson deer to cry out as pleasure washed over him. Vox moaned as he happily ate out his doe, the sound of his lovers moans was music to his speakers, and the taste of him was the only food Vox could ever want. "D-Daddy!~ I-I'm close daddy!~" Alastor cries out, tears pricking his eyes as he grips the tablecloth. This encourages Vox to keep going, putting more pressure in his licks as he lapped inside Alastor's folds and pressed against his prostate. Alastor cries out and squeezes his eyes shut as his orgasm hits, covering himself and the table in the sticky, white substance.

The two were both panting as Vox moved to hover above Alastor, desire reflecting into his digital eyes, being reciprocated by the hazy eyes of his lover. Vox didn't allow Alastor to catch his breath before slipping his tongue into the other overlords mouth, the red head moaning in the kiss as his mouth was dominated. Vox electrically charged hands glide over Alastor's chest and starts to rub the masochistic deers nipples, causing a needy whine to escape the submissive's mouth. His grip on the tablecloth tightened at the familiar feeling of Vox cock teasing his folds, Alastor lets out a scream in pleasure as the media demon plunges his dick deep inside the deer demons insides, the deer sobbing as Vox thrust into him relentlessly. "Daddy!~ It h-hurts~ It hurts so wonderfully d-daddy!~" Alastor cries, drool trickling down his mouth. Vox lifts Alastor's legs and hooks them onto his shoulders, angling his thrust to hit the prostate, thrust speeding up to obliterate the poor submissive's prostate. Alastor was quickly turned into a moaning, crying mess, coherent sentences abandoned and replaced with meaningless babble and the occasional cry of "daddy". Vox grunts as he feels himself getting close, but he'd be damned again if he let himself cum before the other. Vox changed the location of his hand, moving down to his lovers tail as he gave it a harsh tug, this made the deer feel a sudden jolt of pleasure that forced him over the edge. "Daddy!~" Alastor cries out as he cums all over their stomachs and the table cloth, making Vox curse as he fills the man beneath him. Vox sighs as he pulls out and picks up Alastor, whom had quickly passed out from exhaustion after their fun. Vox smiles fondly as he carries Al up to their bedroom, not bothering to gather their clothes as he cuddled in the bed with his sleeping doe. He knew Al couldn't stay mad at him.