12 Kinks of Christmas; Multiple Penetration Radiosnake

For the eleventh pleasure of Christmas my boyfriend's gave to me,
Eleventh thrust til cumming,
Ten whip lashings,
Nine dirty words,
Eight parts worshipped,
Seven different praises,
Six burn wounds,
Five pieces of lingerie!
Four degrading pet names,
Three hours of pleasing master,
Sex in two public places,
And a night of calling out daddy.

   The noise of Sir Pentious airship woke the red deer, then he felt himself being lifted into soft, fuzzy arms. The deers ears twitch as he slowly opens his eyes, able to see Angel carrying him over to the snake demon-who created another hole in the wall he'd have to fix. He vaguely registered the feeling of the soft, furry arms turning to rough, scaly ones, warm arms turning to cold ones, which felt nice against his heated flesh. He purrs softly, bringing the two men's attention to him, both smile down at him with soft smiles, Angel bending down to place a gentle kiss to the deers forehead, Alastor returning it with a kiss to the cheek. With that tender moment aside, Sir Pentious slithers off with their doe in his arms, into the airship and leaving the spider behind. Alastor was rather worn out at this point, so he wasn't particularly eager to get back into things this time, he was thankful Sir Pentious seemed to understand this as he coiled around him in a rather comfortable embrace-despite the rough scales against his delicate skin.

   The lovebirds spent quite a bit of time just cuddling, letting Alastor rest and recover from the days events. When he recovered sufficiently, Sir Pentious tightened his grip on the deer, restricting him in a way Alastor loved, what could be more restraining then being unable to move? "Is this alright my dear?~" Sir Pentious hisses, wanting to make sure he wasn't really causing the deer any harm, which was always a heartwarming sight, "I'm alright darling" he reassures. The serpent nods before leaning forward and kissing the deer, slithering his tongue into the overlords mouth. Alastor moans and there tongue's wrapping around each other's, but Pentious tongue easily won over Alastor's eager tongue. Alastor was left gasping for air, his head pulled back and exposing his neck to the serpent, Pentious eager sinking in his fangs, adding to the many bite marks and hickies that littered the deers neck. Alastor let out a loud moan, sharp fangs piercing his skin and drawing a small stream of crimson liquid.

   Alastor could feel two large appendages poking against his crotch, his face hearing up as he became aware of how aroused his lover was becoming. Pentious maneuvered his tail to grind his erections against the timid deer, making both groan from the small pleasures. Sir Pentious looked down at Alastor like prey, making the deer turn red as the serpent's eyes are him alive with their hungry glare. The snake unwrapped himself around Alastor to have him fall on his knees, the snake gently petting an ear before shoving his dicks in the sinners face. Alastor knew what to do, his grey tongue licking the slits of the snake cocks, then swirling around the head, his lover groaning and hiding from the teasing. Alastor licked the underside of Pentious shafts, before impaling his mouth with both of the snakes cocks. Sir Pentious tail twitches as he groans loudly, it took everything in his power not to thrust into the deers mouth. Alastor sucks on the two large appendages in his mouth, sloppy slurping sounds being made as he tries to please both cocks. He goes down on the cocks, opening his mouth as wide as he could to fit as much as he could before resuming his sloppy sucking. Without warning, Alastor's mouth was quickly filled with cum, the deer trying to drink it all up, but with so much filling his mouth it was inevitably some would drip to the floor.

   Alastor pulls away panting, drool and cum dripping from his mouth, face and shoulders flushed bright red, and his eyes filled with hunger. This is what set Pentious off, holding the crimson sinner against his chest, he sat himself on the bed and hovered the needy deer above his arousals. Alastor nods, giving the serpent permission before feeling the tips slowly enter his open hole, the deer lets out a shriek before gripping the snakes shoulders for dear afterlife, the snake coming to a stop to allow Alastor to adjust. After awhile, Alastor nods, allowing Pentious to continue, to which the snake complied as he slowly inserts more of himself in the deer. Alastor's legs shook from the mixed pain and pleasure, but he was more focused on the bulge growing in his stomach, making his face stain red in pure embarrassment. Pentious stopped to allow Alastor to adjust again once he was fully sheathed in the deers entrance.

  Alastor nods again, pulling Pentious down into a deep and passionate kiss, with plenty of tongue. Sir Pentious eagerly complied, thrusting deep in and out of his eager prey, moaning at the feeling of Alastor's stomach expanding to fit his girth's. They hadn't had sex many time, even less so with both of Pentious erections, but Alastor never lasted long when they did, the size simply being too much as they pressed every pleasure spot all at once. The two separated from the kiss and were panting heavily, unable to catch their breaths as the thrust didn't seem ready to stop anytime soon. It only took eleven thrust before Alastor was cumming all over their chest, Sir Pentious thankfully having the hindsight to close the eye on his chest. Not long after Sir Pentious came deep inside the deer, filling the deer with cum to the point that he was coughing it up. Sir Pentious didn't pull out of the deer, keeping him filled, but lasting him against his chest as he lays down on the bed, petting the deers ears softly. "Rest for now, you shall receive your final gift very soon", the snake mumbles in his ear, the red deer lets out a shaky gasp, he would be lying if he said he didn't like all of his gifts so far.