12 Kinks of Christmas; Dirty Talk Radiodust

For the ninth pleasure of Christmas my boyfriend's gave to me,
Nine dirty words,
Eight parts worshipped,
Seven different praises,
Six burn wounds,
Five pieces of lingerie!
Four degrading pet names,
Three hours of pleasing master,
Sex in two public places,
And a night of calling out daddy.

   Angel had decided Husk had Alastor too long, and it was finally his turn his their shared lover. He struts to Husk room and opens the door, happy it was unlocked as he goes over to the bed, picking up the sleeping deer in his arms, happy that the usually light sleeper was still passed out asleep. He carries the light man in his arms, not bothering to gather the deers clothes since it would be rather unnecessary, considering the things they would be doing when the deer woke up. He pressed the deer close, letting him get comfortable again at the mountain of fluff that was his chest as they made the journey to the arachnids room. Once inside, Angel placed the sleeping deer down on the bed, before stripping off his clothes and laying down beside him, letting the deer cuddle up to his chest again. Angel couldn't help but take the time to admire the deer demon as he slept, he looked so calm and peaceful, it was adorable in its own right.

   When Alastor finally woke up, he shrieked in surprise when he registered he wasn't in Husk room, only to calm down as he realized it was only Angel. He purrs softly as Angel gently pets his ears, before breaking away to kiss the spider softly. Angel happily returned it, using his upper hands to continue to pet the soft ears while wrapping his lower arms around his thin waist. Alastor wraps his arms around the taller man's neck, purring softly at the affection. Once he'd decided he had enough, Alastor jumps up and wraps his legs around's waist, the spider demon quickly placing his bottom claws on the deers ass, giving it a firm squeeze. Alastor moans and pulls away lightly panting as he tries to catch his breath, Angel smirks as he whispers in the deers ear, "ya got a real nice ass Al~ and ya moan so sexy too~". Alastor's breath hitches as the lewd words invade his mind, a desire to hear more invading his consciousness as he grinds against the spider.

   Angel places Alastor down on his knees, giving him a kiss on his snoot before looking down at him with a lustful grin, "ya know what ta do, right?" he asked in confirmation. Instead of a verbal response, Alastor got to work licking the slit of Angel's cock, making the spider moan as he grips the others small antlers. Alastor took this as a sign to keep going as he takes Angel's dick into his mouth, giving it a light suck before starting to bob his head, Angel's grip an the antlers tightening as he moans in pleasure. "Oh fuck al~ ya got a really sexy mouth on ya~ fuck it's so wet~ perfect for takin' cock~" Angel moans, managing to get out three dirty phrases in one sentence, this makes the deer whimper as he continues bobbing his head, slick starting to gather and make him crave that delicious penetration. He closed his eyes, continuing to pleasure the spider with his mouth while gathering his slick with one of his hands before inserting a finger in his clit, making him moan, the vibrations sending another wave of pleasure through Angel.

   Angel changes one of his hands location from an antler to the others hair, giving it a sharp yank that makes the deer moan loudly against his dick, the sharp yank causing him to cum right there on his fingers. Angel cums from the vibrations, shooting cum down Alastor's throat that the deer greedily drinks up, he smiles sitting Alastor on his leg, making sure to position him so his leg is right between the sinners legs. Angel caress Alastor's legs as he smirks down at Alastor, "you're a real sight when ya needy babe, makes me just wanna pound ya into the bed ~" he growls. Alastor whimpers and starts humping Angel's leg desperately, the dirty promise railing him up as he sought out further pleasure. Angel was more than happy to help, bottom hands keeping slim legs nice and spreads while the upper held his hips and bounced him on the long legs of the arachnid. Alastor moans as pressure was put on his weeping hole, "aaaaah~ Angel~ Angel it-oh~ Angel I-so good~" he babbles out, but he desperately wanted more.  Angel smirks watching the red-head turn so desperate, "ya look so fuckin' hot bouncin' on my leg Al~" he coos in the deers ear.

   Alastor reached one of his hands and starts stroking the taller sinners cock, rubbing his thumb over the tip and driving Angel wild. Alastor knew it would make the spider go crazy, and that's what he wanted, he was rewarded as Angel yanked his hips with a lot more force. Alastor cries out, his grip on Angel's dick tightening and his strokes getting faster as heat started to boil in his stomach. With one last downward thrust of his hips, Alastor finally came, just in time for Angel to come all over his hand. Before Alastor could come out of his daze, Angel was pushing him down on the bed with a lustful grin, spreading the deers legs as far apart as they would go.

   With a quick thrust, Angel was deep inside Alastor's tight hole, both moaning loudly as their own waves of pleasure came from the action. Angel kept thrusting, unrelenting, having enough experience and stamina to keep going for hours, "oh shit Al~ fffffuck~ look at ya, it's like you were made to take cock" Angel moans. "A-Angel~ n-n-aaaaaaah~ n-n-oooooh~" Alastor attempted to protest, but cut himself off with his own needy moans. Both are moaning and groaning as Angel keeps up the unrelenting pace, "Angel!~ oooooh!~ Angel I-I'm going to-aaaaaah!~ cum!~" he cries out. Angel grabs hold of the base of Alastor's length and smirks, "not till I fill you up babe". Angel held true to this, for the moment he came he released Alastor's weeping hard on, making both of them release at the same time, a united moan filling the room.