Harry and Noelle

"Was it a good dream?", Harry asked, looking down at the girl who is resting on his chest.

Noelle hummed, closing her eyes remembering that vivid dream so well last night. She didnt want to wake up from it but unfortunately she did.

It was so vivid that until now she still can remember every details of it.

The two are in the sofa right now, cuddling and enjoying their time together as the soft voices from the tv continued. From the outside, they can hear quiet sounds from the neighbors and some moving cars.

Life in London is pretty good right now, the weather is perfect that everytime Harry finishes filming, both of them always take a walk or eat dinner outside.

It was busy yet calm and peaceful.

The two dogs are on their feet, sleeping soundly as Harry glances at them here and there to admire them.

"You know, ever since I met you again", Harry started as he mindlessly played with her hair, "Ive always thought about the future, with you".

Noelle moved her head to look up to him, "Really?".

Harry nodded, smiling at her softly, "Ive always wanted a family, a kid or two maybe, then settle somewhere peaceful and now I heard about your dream, Im really sure that I really want you in my future and in my life with our dogs".

"I know you might not be ready today or tomorrow but Im very willing to wait, darling", Harry softly as his finger started to trace her features, "I'll always wait for you cause youre worth it".

The girl's heart could burst out in her chest, it was beating so fast as Harry spoke. It always beat for Harry but she never thought that it will be beat so much that she thinks she could cry.

"I love you", Noelle softly said making Harry smile.

He then took her left hand where a promise ring can be seen, he gave her another smile before pressing a kiss into it.

"NOELLE HAVE YOU SEEN MY CAP?", Addie screamed from the guest room.

Noelle sighed, pulling away from Harry making him laugh and sinked himself more to the sofa before crossing his arms over his chest.

"NO AND FIND IT YOURSELF", Noelle exclaimed back.

"NO HELP ME", Addie cried.

Noelle grumbled, turning around to press a kiss on Harry's cheek before standing up and made her way upstairs.

"Why are you so careless?", Noelle asked as Addie just huffed in the room.

Harry smiled looking at her back before he looked down on the dogs who woke up from the siblings.

Yeah this is what he wants, a peaceful life with his family.

Well not really considering Addie and Wesley often bickers(the others siblings too)but its okay, he gets it and he likes the noise, if there's no noise, no fights, no bickerings, the house wont be a house.

So, he's contented.

A very very important announcement tomorrow.

xx