Chapter 15

Liked by GemmaStyles,Jefezoff,HarrisReed,fingermonkey and 3,826,267 others

fingermonkey and 3,826,267 others

HarryStyles: only angel

28, 927 comments

VancityReynolds: I haven't met you yet but damn
Fanacc1:shut the fuck up, it's the king and queen
Fanacc2:Heve
Fanacc3:I swear to god if Harry will deny that they're dating, imma throw hands
GemmaStyles:finally!
Fanacc4: Heve is sailing
Fanacc5: Camille Rowe who?
Fanacc6: Noelle really makes Harry to show her off, STANNOELLEEVE

December 28, 2018
-

December 28, 2018-

December 28, 2018

The sound of her heeled boots echoed to the house as Noelle went down the stairs as she finished dressing up for the day.

"Good morning"she greeted warmly as she saw Laura with her daughter and her dad.

"Morning, sweetheart"Laura smiled at her.

Noelle and her dad smiled at each other as a greeting as her Susan gave Noelle a little wave making her chuckle before they heard Laura's daughter gasped.

"Oh my god"she gasped as she saw Harry walking downstairs in a short with some white shirt on while holding Noelle's purse with Wesley following behind him. "It is Harry Styles"

Laura just sighed at her remembering that her daughter didn't believed her when she told her that Harry was staying in Robert's.

Harry gave her a smile as he stood behind Noelle while Wesley went to kiss Laura on the cheek before going beside Susan.

"I'm Cassie"Cassie exclaimed pushing her hand out to Harry.

"I'm Harry, nice to meet you"Harry smiled shaking her hand.

Cassi then shrieked when they let go before screaming making them laugh.

"I'm a huge fan"Cassie fanned herself.