H and N Quarantine Things 3

May 19, 2020

May 19, 2020

"Holy shit what was that?"Noelle stared wide eyed at the TV.

"You tell me"Harry laughed as he pets Rory in his lap.

"Okay first of all"Noelle cleared her throat adjusting Rowan in her lap to look at Harry, "That's so pretty and secondly, the little wave on the chorus?That shit was cute"

Harry just laughed at Noelle as she reacts at the Watermelon Sugar video on the TV, she's been rewatching it for almost 5 times already just to grasp of how beautiful Harry is in the video.

"The crop top?thank god Harris listened to me at that, the watermelons?Heck yeah, we'll go to your farm soon to eat some watermelons if you have one, the kiss on the cheek from that girl?She's beautiful, I like her, do you have her insta?If you know or if you have, give it to me"Noelle rambled looking at the screen as Rowan licked her hand.

"I don't, maybe Jeff have"Harry chuckled.

"Thinking that you didn't like this song when you made it"Noelle shook her head remembering Harry's words when he was telling her about the songs on the album, "what even made you to finished it?"

Harry pursed his lips for a second debating to tell her or what before he felt Rory nudged his arm making him look at her.

Looking at the eyes of the puppy, Harry seems to tell that Rory is trying to tell him to tell Noelle.

So he did.

"You"Harry said before looking at Noelle.

"Me?"Noelle widen her eyes pointing a finger to herself, "How even-"

"Remember the night when I first started calling you angel in bed?"Harry said thinking about that night again as
Noelle's mouth drop open considering,not once Harry calls Noelle angel while having sex.

We were drinking watermelon cocktail that night, Noelle thought.

Noelle then widen her eyes looking at Harry who wore a smug smirk, she's starting to realize everything.

She knows the song about being oral but she didn't know that the meaning is literally about Harry eating her out.

"T-touch me, p-p-please H"Noelle whimpered as she felt Harry's fingers trailed down on her bare stomach.

"Shh, calm down angel"Harry chuckled lowly looking at her face who is contorted in pleasure.

"I c-cant, please H"Noelle writhed underneath him.

Harry just chuckled as he his fingers went to the band of her white lace panties. He leant down pressing a kiss at her mound making her squirmed before Harry held her hip steady as she moaned loudly feeling his cold rings touching her skin.