Chapter 10

October 31, 2018

October 31, 2018

"Harry!Youre not helping"Noelle whined plopping on her bed while sighing loudly.

"m'sorry, Angel"Harry laughed running a hand through his hair.

It's now October 31 in mid day where Noelle is having dilemma on to what to wear to the party that Jade invited her. She called Harry earlier thinking that he can help on costume she can wear.

"Doesn't mean you call me Angel, I will dress like an angel"Noelle look at Harry through the phone while they face time.

"s'gonna be a good costume though"Harry exclaimed while grinning making Noelle pout.

It's actually Jade's fault why Noelle is having a dilemma right now considering her friend just literally invited her earlier in the morning.

For the last few days, Noelle thought that the party will be on November 1st but it seems like the host moved it to October 31.

"You know, you can, like, not go to the party"Harry said placing his chin on his palm while watching the girl.

As soon as Noelle heard it, she looked at Harry with a grin, "Oh my god yes, why didn't I think of that earlier?Oh I don't know maybe because Noelle Downey is being stupid"

Harry just laughed at the girl before she ran to her closet, opening it again to look at her clothes before setting an eye on a certain outfit.

"I could go ask Wesley to trick or treat for the last time. "Noelle grinned closing the closet as she already knows what she's gonna dressed up with.

"That's cute darling,but aren't you a lil bit old for tha'?"Harry joked.

"Harold, don't drag me into your trick or treating issues"Noelle playfully gasped before sitting on her bed. "If you have one"

Harry chuckled at her while shaking his head, "Can I have some time with my Angel, now?"

Noelle was taken aback when Harry said my that made her heart beat a little too fast before she felt a little guilty that she literally called him earlier and immediately asked for costume ideas, not even letting him greet her while he just smiled at her antiques throughout.