Chapter 13

December 27, 2018

December 27, 2018

"Alright, I'm going"Robert called putting on his scarf as Noelle is watching Rick and Morty on Netflix on the TV.

It was an early morning of December 27, 2018, days after the Christmas. The seven of them had a very fun Christmas this year considering they only celebrated it with each other. No other people or their families, they just greeted each other but the seven of them celebrate it together with their other sibling who is still shooting with a movie.

"Where are you going?"she asked glancing at her father.

"To Macy to buy some bread"he replied ruffling his hair. "Because thanks to my beloved daughter, we have no bread left"

"Hey, it's not my fault that it's too yummy"Noelle shrugged making his dad laugh.

"I know I regret introducing you to breads when you were younger"Robert chuckled while Noelle grinned at him. "Take care of your siblings and mom when they wake up"

"Nah, they'll pull on a sleeping beauty"Noelle chuckled.

"Of course"Robert laughed before heading to the door. "Love you"

"Love you too"Noelle called as her dad went out of the house.

Noelle then continued to watch Rick and Morty as she took a liking to the TV show these days. She was watching episode 6 of season 3 when her tummy grumbled making her look at it.

"We just ate an hour ago"She can't help but laugh at herself as she spoke to her tummy.

Seconds later, she stood up from the couch while stretching out her arms upwards. When she arrived at the kitchen, she went to the fridge to look for food.

She pouted a little when she saw a crackers that's been opened knowing it's from her father. Robert tends to do it a lot, opening a food then leave it.

Noelle took it out as she closed the fridge before putting it on the counter. Then she started eating it while humming as the crackers has that sugar buttery taste.

As she ate, there was a knock on the door making her stop eating. She furrowed her eyebrows thinking on who it is. She knows it's not her dad considering he doesn't knock, it's his house so why knock right?

It couldn't be her friends also considering they just let themselves in her house, they do knock sometimes but it's very rare.

She dusted the crumbs of the crackers on her fingers before she made her way to the door. With a soft shrug thinking it was just a neighbor or someone, she opened it.

"holy shit"she stated seeing Harry himself and his duffel bag in a black jeans, black shirt with his sunglasses on top of his head and his Chelsea boots.

"Surprise"Harry grinned opening his arms.

Noelle continued to look at him wide eyed before pulling him inside and closed the door, not wanting anyone to see them. She then turned to Harry before wrapping her arm around his neck in her tiptoes.