Chapter 32

April 5, 2019

April 5, 2019

Ever since Noelle has been living with Harry for the past few weeks, everytime she wakes up, she always felt good. Harry was the main factor, his warmth always made her feel so safe as his arms is always wrapped around her.

Waking up in the morning with Harry has its own perks, Noelle always ends up laying half of her body on top of Harry just safely secured, and sometimes she ends up being the big spoon which is adorable or sometimes if Harry's on his stomach, Noelle just lays her head on his back.

Noelle is a quiet mover but definitely a mover when sleeping which Harry finds difficult at first but then he realized that that's just Noelle finding warmth to cover her body so every night, he makes sure that he's either wrapping her with his strong arms or Noelle has a blanket on.

Noelle and Harry developed an instinct after moving in together, if one moves or something in their sleep, they'll both know that one of them got up already.

So this was Noelle in this morning, after an hour of sleeping after Harry got up, Noelle felt cold that she was twitching in her sleep desperately finding Harry. When she couldn't find him, she woke up all alone in their bed.

Then she moved her head to the side seeing a note on the nightstand with a big letter that says he went for a walk.

Noelle frowned seeing Harry didn't even greet her good morning on the letter which is unusual because Harry always writes good morning first.

Noelle just sighed that her morning is already slightly ruined even though it was supposed to be good. She was really expecting to wake up next to Harry on her birthday.

Taking her brown cardigan on the chair inside his room, she walked out of his room while wearing the cardigan as she walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

Trudging inside the kitchen, she can't help but feel that maybe Harry's mad at her or something. She sighed before reaching to the cupboard to take a mug to drink some coffee that Harry left in the coffee maker.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her as she pour the coffee in to the mug. After pouring it, she took the mug in her hands before turning around.

"How's your sleep, Evie?"Harry smiled taking off his colorful windbreaker.

"good, really good"Noelle said taking a sip from her coffee before leaning to the counter top, "How's your run?"

"S'good, bought some drink while at it"Harry chuckled putting his jacket on the chair before moving to the fridge.

Noelle just hummed looking at him as he took his water bottle out before closing the fridge.

"Do you.... Do you know what day is it today?"she asked softly as Harry drank from his water bottle.